Falcao Speculation/News

Status
Not open for further replies.
sincity said:
Confirmed now by both Falcao and Monaco on Twitter.

Awful move by him, when so many clubs in much stronger leagues were after him. Could he actually not have any say in this, since he is owned by corporations, who after the money?

Great buy for Monaco. For them, he's the Robinho-type transfer that we made under the Sheikh, but way, way better.

Nobody could afford him at the end of the day, Monaco were the only apparent club willing to pay his buyout clause.

Maybe he had no option? that's my view on it.

No one here could buy him as far as I know because 3rd party rules .. His owners decide where he goes, european leagues different though .. so not sure if anyone made an offer for him, wages for him obviously comes into it, if he has no choice where he goes .. so with them being tax free .. obvious choice if they paid what his owners wanted for him ..

They need not worry about FFP, they'll get 6 Trillion a year to promote the Grand Prix, fair fucks to em.

He's going to earn £1,598 an hour at Monaco. Christ, I wish I was a footballer. And I bet old footballers wish they were born 20-50 years later!

well all the jealous haters are out in force now but monaco are going to be a fun team to watch and i agree this is a signal of intent.

more competition is welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.