Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

Neville Kneville said:
flb said:
RandomJ said:
Don't be daft. We play with 2 strikers each game and we are in 4 competitions and one of those strikers is injury prone. 3 for the season is suicide.

Totally agree mate, we cant rely on Kun being injury free or Jovetic for that matter

3 strikers is suicide

If the reason for Negredo's form in the 2nd half of the season is down to personal issues, then there is absolutely no point in keeping him, risky or not. If that is the case, it will only get worse. It seems he wants to go, & if that's true then imo we should let him.
I spoke with a friend of his from his almeria days and he said he was happy at city.if we keep all of our current 4 I will be happy as a Rooney up a dried up grannies clunge with shitty Klingons stuck to her hairy arse.if we get someone else I will trust in our team.

I'm not drinking any of that "It doesn't matter cool aid". I'm pissed. How many times are we going to miss out on an elite level player, Kaka, Hazard, Van Persie and now Falcao. Plus we have now unsettled Negredo. Why did they have to raise my hopes up, if this del was never discussed and he just went to Utd I wouldn't have even been this pissed. Fuck FFP, Fuck UTD.

Sky repeating the line from a "source" that City were never that interested, but were offered the player.

Having three top line strikers wouldn't bother me because we have 4231 available with either silva or now (with the signing of Fernando) yaya behind the striker. It might even help the manager juggling his players.

Henkeman said:
Sky repeating the line from a "source" that City were never that interested, but were offered the player.

He is at Carrington though and has obviously been briefed by us, fair fucks I say. We walked away, no doubt once we saw the figures involved.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Is Falcao going to be any better or score any more than van pussy?, will he make that big a difference. He's certainly not going to sort out a shaky defence our a midfield with no steel. Fuck'em I say, they can spunk a 100m on Messi and that abomination at the back will remain the same. I'd be more worried if they signed Hummels and Vidal tbh

+1

Are we now stealing the Rag party line when we don't get a player?

Di Maria and now Falcao = 'City were offered the player but weren't interested.'

This needs to go in the Agenda Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.