Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thenabster said:
I'm not drinking any of that "It doesn't matter cool aid". I'm pissed. How many times are we going to miss out on an elite level player, Kaka, Hazard, Van Persie and now Falcao. Plus we have now unsettled Negredo. Why did they have to raise my hopes up, if this del was never discussed and he just went to Utd I wouldn't have even been this pissed. Fuck FFP, Fuck UTD.

Biggest bullet dodge ever

Didsbury Dave said:
I cannot believe how scared and intimidated some of you clowns still are of man United. Even now.

Proper inferiority complex.

Correct, the tide turned the moment we beat them in the cup semi for me. They are the ones that have derby scars these days, not us.

uwe rosler 28 said:
The big thing I'm really struggling to understand is why would Madrid prefer to take hernandez on loan over falco something just doesn't add up?
Maybe it's a popularity thing, Mexican support will grow in the club whereas they already have James Rodriguez.

Didsbury Dave said:
I cannot believe how scared and intimidated some of you clowns still are of man United. Even now.

Agree mate, they are playing Russian Roulette the desperate fuckers.

Worried about only potentially having 3 strikers though-2 of which spent a lot of last season injured.

It's pretty clear it is simply a money issue – even without the FFP sanctions I don't think we would have spent the silly money that the Rags obviously are to get the player. They're desperate – so desperate that they are willing to spunk €65mil on a 29yr old with a dodgy knee, when everyone knows it's a defensive midfielder and two centre halves they need.
Looks like the tatical turtle's master tactics this year will be to try and score one more than the opposition!

Lol it gets funnier & funnier...

@HugoTheInsider: Just to get it straight, #MUFC are only laking #Falcao news because they got a offer accepted, in thery their not any closer than #MCFC

@HugoTheInsider: @r01zey @FALCAO falcao wants city, but United are leading because of their will to pay the fee at once

If you feel the need to add "insider" into you name then you're clearly talking bollocks!

Didsbury Dave said:

Behave yourself. Just because there's no 'smiley' after the post doesn't mean it's not a wind up!

Didsbury Dave said:

Personally it's not fear of the Scum, it's irritation at knowing we have to sell Negredo but probably won't replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.