Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe how scared and intimidated some of you clowns still are of man United. Even now.

Proper inferiority complex.

thenabster said:
I'm not drinking any of that "It doesn't matter cool aid". I'm pissed. How many times are we going to miss out on an elite level player, Kaka, Hazard, Van Persie and now Falcao. Plus we have now unsettled Negredo. Why did they have to raise my hopes up, if this del was never discussed and he just went to Utd I wouldn't have even been this pissed. Fuck FFP, Fuck UTD.
yaya,silva,sergio,fernandinho,kompany,navas,nasri,...etc....
shite aren't they mate?

I said it was fun while it lasted for the isco fiasco last season... Was hoping this thread would be locked when we actually signed him

malg said:
Are we now stealing the Rag party line when we don't get a player?

Di Maria and now Falcao = 'City were offered the player but weren't interested.'

This needs to go in the Agenda Thread.

Quite possible that's what it is. But to be fair, City HAVE done their business in advance over the last couple of years. Late deals just isn't the style.

thenabster said:
I'm not drinking any of that "It doesn't matter cool aid". I'm pissed. How many times are we going to miss out on an elite level player, Kaka, Hazard, Van Persie and now Falcao. Plus we have now unsettled Negredo. Why did they have to raise my hopes up, if this del was never discussed and he just went to Utd I wouldn't have even been this pissed. Fuck FFP, Fuck UTD.

You raised your hopes no one else, it was your choice don't shout at City take some responsibility

gordondaviesmoustache said:
malg said:
CL or no CL, looks like the Rags are still a bigger draw than us. This is exactly how it will play out in the media.
They indisputably are. For now.
steady on mate, they really are not. mendez is notorious for being a hard bargainer and i think we would have said no at the wages being touted and the £51m fee. do you think Txixi would be dictated to by an agent? We tried to get it done on our terms, it didn't work out, United then jumped in because they need class players.

The big thing I'm really struggling to understand is why would Madrid prefer to take hernandez on loan over falco something just doesn't add up?

Tom_mcfc said:
It’s ok though I suppose I can’t moan we was in Division 2 16 years ago……zzzzzzzzzz

I am not saying that, at all. If I have said that before to someone else, feel free to flag it up. If not, I will accept an apology :)

There are some posters who have a sense of entitlement. It's not very becoming.

Didsbury Dave said:
I cannot believe how scared and intimidated some of you clowns still are of man United. Even now.

Proper inferiority complex.

Certainly not afraid of anyone mate.

Just wondering what the thought process is behind going into the rest of the season and all comps with 3 main strikers as compared to 4 if we let Negredo still leave. That thought process has nothing do with Falcao. Not arsed about him at Utd at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.