Falkirk v Celtic

On the subject of Celtic can someone make one of these for United's debt, it's quality!

<a class="postlink" href="http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8219262/1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8219262/1/</a>

Lowest of the low - but I expect it from that shower of s**te. I'm more disgusted with Sky for protecting them, it's about time the world knew of their anti-British way of life !! Why do the media protect their undeserved "great fans" reputation ?

lancs blue said:
I suspect Sky muted it for the same reasons TV pans the cameras away from pitch invaders, to deny the attention seekers their moment in the spotlight.

Yes but when there's someone on the pitch - the commentators "comment" on it, but don't glorify it, today we saw Sky TV purposefully cover this up and ignore the shamefull behaviour !

blueinsa said:
And to think that these fuckers want to come and play in our league!

A bunch of fecking ignorant muppets!

Word of advice to them, if they despise all things British might i suggest they all fook off and live somewhere else, or is it ok to benifit from the British way of life whilst at the same time despising it?

gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
What benefits are those? Having children shot by the British army? Random arrests and curfews, innocents killed by trigger happy soldiers? Loyalist paramilitaries being armed by the British army?

If you think we're going to commemorate the soldiers that tried to break the nationalist community in NI then you're very mistaken and wrong.

If this silence was to commemorate the dead or WW1 and WW2 rather than ALL British dead in conflicts and wars, they wouldnt have bat an eyelid.

We've been told to keep politics out of football, only for the SPL to force their own politics on us. Stinks of hypocrisy.

Wouldn't expect anything else from Celtic fans, i lived amongst them ( Rangers and Celtic)for over a decade and all that religion bollocks is the reason i moved my family back to Wales.
No way was i having my children growing up with all that nonsense around them.

blue jim said:
blueinsa said:
And to think that these fuckers want to come and play in our league!

A bunch of fecking ignorant muppets!

Word of advice to them, if they despise all things British might i suggest they all fook off and live somewhere else, or is it ok to benifit from the British way of life whilst at the same time despising it?

gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
What benefits are those? Having children shot by the British army? Random arrests and curfews, innocents killed by trigger happy soldiers? Loyalist paramilitaries being armed by the British army?

If you think we're going to commemorate the soldiers that tried to break the nationalist community in NI then you're very mistaken and wrong.

If this silence was to commemorate the dead or WW1 and WW2 rather than ALL British dead in conflicts and wars, they wouldnt have bat an eyelid.

We've been told to keep politics out of football, only for the SPL to force their own politics on us. Stinks of hypocrisy.

Decided to edit my reply and just put "bollocks" instead.

RobbieBrewer said:
blue jim said:

Decided to edit my reply and just put "bollocks" instead.
Right..

Bluejim.

So Rememberance day is all about ireland is it?

No it Fookin isnt! its about people from this country and others fighting for freedom.
You may say thats the same as th irish people but FFS take a look at yourself and those celtic scum.
If there was a minutes silence for everyone killed in the troubles do you think ordinary british people would protest through it?

Maybe i should protest every time i hear the /german or Japanese anthems as my relatives were killed by them!!!FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.