Falkirk v Celtic

meeky said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Bottom of what "eejit?"
The Ryman counties league?
The Beezer homes league?

Why?
You've got a perfectly good SPL the last tiome I looked?
Or do we have to change the rules simply because you need the money in order for some devine,crowd-based reason to "compete?"
You've had Champions league cash by default for the last decade-where has that all gone?

Sorry my friend-we owe you nothing.
The EPL and the other divisions work fine as they are.

Goodnight.

Despite all the protests, the money men will decide. See you in the Premiership.

Sleep tight.

Sorry-I just can't resist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................

RobbieBrewer said:
meeky said:
Despite all the protests, the money men will decide. See you in the Premiership.

Sleep tight.

TBH its more realistic than you think. If the money men have their way itll happen and they'd grow very quickly. A player has a choice of signing for Celtic, one of the most well known clubs in Europe thats going through a dark patch atm, or they could sign for West Ham.

Hmmmmmmm. Pretty obvious.

blue jim said:
RobbieBrewer said:

TBH its more realistic than you think. If the money men have their way itll happen and they'd grow very quickly. A player has a choice of signing for Celtic, one of the most well known clubs in Europe thats going through a dark patch atm, or they could sign for West Ham.

It is NEVER going to happen!

Celtic and Rangers are Scottish teams that play in the Scottish league and that is exactly where they will remain.

blue jim said:
RobbieBrewer said:

West Ham for me

blue jim said:
RobbieBrewer said:

Hmm, go to London or go to a place where the national dish is deep fried heroin, Pretty obvious.

Premier league have thrown it out anyway. They don't need or want Celtic or Rangers.

meeky said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Bottom of what "eejit?"
The Ryman counties league?
The Beezer homes league?

Why?
You've got a perfectly good SPL the last tiome I looked?
Or do we have to change the rules simply because you need the money in order for some devine,crowd-based reason to "compete?"
You've had Champions league cash by default for the last decade-where has that all gone?

Sorry my friend-we owe you nothing.
The EPL and the other divisions work fine as they are.

Goodnight.

Sleep tight.
dream on 'skirt wearer' !

oh and buy the way

scotland will

NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER,NEVER , NEVER

win the world cup !

RobbieBrewer said:
meeky said:
How can Celtic be an Irish club ya dafty. They play in Scotland !! They're a Scottish Club with Irish roots. Fact! and don't drag me into the terrorism/ British Imperialism debate. Celtic are a great club and all great clubs attract idiots. Were you at Celtic Park at the pre-season friendly last season when we drew 1-1 with your team ? Then you would have seen a stadium with great fans. Not nazi salutes and the shirts of your city rivals like I did in Manchester at this pre-season friendly.

See you in the premiership. And get that poppy on....or else !!

Why should you and the other mob be allowed to walk into the Premiership?
Because you won the European cup 40 odd years ago?Because you've won the SPL a few dozen times?
Even the managerial genius that took Coventry down (Strachan) proved that Celtic winning the SPL and the Scottish cup is technically about the easiest task in world football....

You've achived nothing on the European stage since then-in a footballing sense you're nothing more than minnows with a gigantic ego fuelled by the "size" of your club-which is of course nothing to do with football,and everything to do with politics and religion.

Teams like West Brom,Forest,Newcastle,Boro...all teams that have done the "hard yards" deserve to be in the PL far more than your deluded lot.

And I'd wager on all of those sides mentioned being able to beat you on the pitch with their current squads.

You're living in the past mate-Celtic and Rangers are nothing more than the footballing equivalent of the RBS.
Celtic Football Club never spout religion, unlike you and your Queen AND Government. We are equal to all. Always have been. Read your history.

blue dallas said:
meeky said:

Sleep tight.
dream on 'skirt wearer' !

oh and buy the way

scotland will

win the world cup !

So! Neither will you unless you invade the country that won it and stole it as you have always done!

And wrecked a few bars on the way.

blueinsa said:
blue jim said:

Celtic and Rangers are Scottish teams that play in the Scottish league and that is exactly where they will remain.

For it's a grand old team to play for, for it's a grand old team to see. And if you know the history it's enough to make your hearts go ohohohoooh, For we support the Celtic and we are the finest in the land we love them. We don't care if we win lose or draw, what the hell do we care, for we only know that there's gonna be a show and the glasgow celtic will be there! God Bless !

meeky said:
blueinsa said:

For it's a grand old team to play for, for it's a grand old team to see. And if you know the history it's enough to make your hearts go ohohohoooh, For we support the Celtic and we are the finest in the land we love them. We don't care if we win lose or draw, what the hell do we care, for we only know that there's gonna be a show and the glasgow celtic will be there! God Bless !
Forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its a grand old team to play for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.