False Accusations about Petrov..

Villa fans had no reason to start singing "no respect" after the minute's applause (which was actually in the 20th minute, not 19th) unless City fans were giving verbals about Petrov during it. How were City fans supposed to know it was for Petrov ffs? I was there and didn't hear any chanting during the applause so am really disappointed to hear Villa fans singing that afterwards.

AVFCinPeace said:
Alright lads, us Villa fans know you wouldn't do that and the "no respect" is just a light hearted dig to be honest.

It would be cringey if Villa fans turned into Liverpool playing the "victim" card just because another set of fans didn't clap its just a bit of banter to wind up the home/away fans.

In my experience City fans are nothing but class, of course there is always going to be a bit of resentment as a few years ago we may have been slightly above you lot or on a par, one oil rich owner comes in now we're fighting relegation and you lot are flying!

I've always welcomed the new city competition was fed up of Chelski and Man U having an easy ride so this competition is welcome. (also city started bringing in players I've followed for years Silva, Aguero & Kompany!)

I can tell you now that any City fans before a Home game VP are welcome to come and chat to the home fans as always found city fans a laugh as opposed to the wanker cockney infested utd support.

You have immediately sailed to the top of my Christmas card list (some of us plan ahead before the sniping anarchists start.)

Was obvious when the clapping stopped on the 20th minute that it was for Petrov, but not surprised a few City fans didn't know what was going on

When we did at halftime there was plenty of support

An idiotic Utd claim that no one will take seriously

The majority of the stadium were unaware of the clapping, never mind what it was for.

AVFCinPeace said:
Alright lads, us Villa fans know you wouldn't do that and the "no respect" is just a light hearted dig to be honest.

It would be cringey if Villa fans turned into Liverpool playing the "victim" card just because another set of fans didn't clap its just a bit of banter to wind up the home/away fans.

In my experience City fans are nothing but class, of course there is always going to be a bit of resentment as a few years ago we may have been slightly above you lot or on a par, one oil rich owner comes in now we're fighting relegation and you lot are flying!

I've always welcomed the new city competition was fed up of Chelski and Man U having an easy ride so this competition is welcome. (also city started bringing in players I've followed for years Silva, Aguero & Kompany!)

I can tell you now that any City fans before a Home game VP are welcome to come and chat to the home fans as always found city fans a laugh as opposed to the wanker cockney infested utd support.
I was really scratching my head why you lot sang "no respect" thanks for clearing it up.

Thought your fans were good last night. Loads of piss taking, loads of singing. Good stuff! Shame we didn't reply to you with anything witty or funny, because we're usually very good at that side of things.

Good to see a set of fans take a competition that should be taken seriously, seriously.

See you again this season!

The no respect chant may have been directed at our players the way we played last night as if the competition meant fuck all.

Winning games leads to winning more games.

tueartsboots said:
P_O_E ‏@UnitedTalk247
This apology goes out to Man City fans. It was indeed a false statement, which I shouldn't have tweeted on.
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
fair play to UnitedTalk

danebanksheik said:
They clapped through the 19th minute - his number - and sang at our lack of respect afterwards for not joinimg in i suppose - was only about half way through I realised what they were doing. Do they do this every game? - were we supposed to know?

We were having that exact conversation when we realised what was going on

tueartsboots said:
P_O_E ‏@UnitedTalk247
This apology goes out to Man City fans. It was indeed a false statement, which I shouldn't have tweeted on.
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
This twats a reporter & he knew very well what he was doing.
Don't know wether it was him but a guy was on talksport & repeated the same lie,brazil nor irani challenged the statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.