False Accusations about Petrov..

Manchester United fans remind me daily why I hate Manchester United. I don't even know for sure if I would chant "die" if bacon face got Cancer... I'd have an internal conflict for sure, but probably wouldn't say it.

my missus had heard about it by the time we got back
Just to repeat (for any lurking journos ) we heard nothing at all - it didnt happen
that red bastard should be outed with the rest of the trolls - thats the story!
have him named, shamed, sacked, and on the very off chance he has a season ticket - banned

I was sat in 210 ans when the Villa fans started clapping my lad asked me why they were doing it. To be honest neither myself or anyone near us knew why they were. After the clapping the Villa fans started singing 'no respect', but that's about all that happened.
Shame on the red twat who has put this horrible rumour out. And best wishes to Petrov!

I had no idea what the clapping was about and have only just discovered it was in the 19th minute.

The whole stadium applauded at half time when Petrov's name was mentioned.

There's a sick mischief maker lurking.

Own up, who threatened him? :)

This apology goes out to Man City fans. It was indeed a false statement, which I shouldn't have tweeted on.

You knew it was false before you tweeted you stupid twat. Now you're backtracking before you get an arse whoopin.

shitbag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.