Families

@Eccles Blue hey you, just because it's a new day don't think we've forgotten about you.
We are all sending love n hugs over the microwaves or whatever they are called. :-)
Thank you. I managed to sleep last night for 4 hrs which is good for me. It is probably because I’m not subconsciously listening for the phone.
The good wishes and warmth from BlueMooners has been wonderful. Thank you across the microwave:-) :-)

So sorry @Eccles Blue, I've only just seen this
My sincere condolences to you all, and I hope you are OK?

Like others have already said, your brother knew you and yours loved him. That's all that matters at the end of the day xx

Only just saw this thread. Firstly EB, my condolences to you and all your family. Secondly, don't beat yourself up about not being with your brother when he passed away. You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm sure his family understand that you were unable to be at his bedside due to the difficulty in getting down there. Cancer is unforgiving; take some comfort from the fact that his suffering is at an end, and he's at peace now.

This is the perfect place to post it.
At death we are all hard on ourselves - I could have done this, should have done that....
Guilt is a natural feeling at this time, hopefully it will pass and you can bombard your mind instead of all the good memories you have of your brother.
Best wishes to you amd family

This is the perfect place to post it.
At death we are all hard on ourselves - I could have done this, should have done that....
Guilt is a natural feeling at this time, hopefully it will pass and you can bombard your mind instead of all the good memories you have of your brother.
Best wishes to you amd family
Absolutely bang on. Try to remember the good times you had with your brother EB; bin the bad ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.