family and who they support

3 city(me included) 1 liverpool 1 celtic and one not that intrested but he did go with me to see city play charlton away and he got right into the match, funny as fuck for me to see him get excited about it. still no intrest in football though but he does still ask what score the city match was and how there doing in the table so im claiming him as well

My grandad was a Blue, my mum and dad are too and they brought me and my brother up as Blues. My two lads are Blues and all my grandkids are being brought up Blues. It's a way of life, isn't it !

Dad and all his family bar 1 were blues, mum and two brothers are reds, son step son and daughter and wife are blues. Dad did his best,he use to take the 3 of us to city and would never take them to the swamp, he left that to my mums side.

My Grandads a Red. He had one boy and two girls. One girl married a scouser, the other married a blue :D

Everyone in my family who follows footy are blues apart from my sis who is a Liverpool fan.

Dad is a red but what the fuck does he know. Grandad was a blue, wife and 4 kids are blues. I told my daughter when she was 2 that if she supported utd that I would put her uo for adoption. Told my boys they can come home and tell me that they are gay but don't bother coming home if you think about supporting utd.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm --<br /><br />Dad is a red but what the fuck does he know. Grandad was a blue, wife and 4 kids are blues. I told my daughter when she was 2 that if she supported utd that I would put her uo for adoption. Told my boys they can come home and tell me that they are gay but don't bother coming home if you think about supporting utd.

2edqiq9.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.