family and who they support

sir malcom said:
it must have been heartbreaking for my dad,his brother was blue my dad was a red,but his 3 sons and daughter are all blues.i have three kids myself all blues,but they had no choice,theyll thank me in years to come.and my mum says she supports city,well she has a tenner on three one to city every game like me.

You know mine are all rags...:-) And as they say, you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family.

Burnage Burnsy said:
Dad is a red - (used to take me to OT when I was 5 but I kicked off loads and ended up taking me to Maine Road instead. Growing up in manchester all my mates were blue.)

2 daughters (1 red 1 blue).

Yes it does hurt......
It hurts to say this! but you failed big time, being a parent, Like my dad! he's a Red, and my brother support arsenal, but i never liked that colour.

All my Mums side are blues and all my Dads side are blues apart from one cousin who's a red, so in total we're 98% blue in the entire family, was told as a child it would bring great shame to the family if I was a United fan.

Mam: Red

Brother: Bolton

Dad: QPR (from wilsden)

Kids: 2 1/2 years old twins both blue. Even got them singing blue moon to drum it in!

my dad was a big chelsea fan, found it quite strange with him being from manchester, sum reason i chose city. but my brother and sister follow in my dads footsteps and support chelsea

Me old man(RIP)was a liverpoolian,me brother is a gooner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.