family and who they support

To be honest, I'm the only one in my family who really gives a shit about football. My kid brother and my dad will pay attention to the World Cup when that rolls around, but apart from that, it's just me.

Grandad - RIP - Nottingham Forest
Nanna - RIP - Ushited fan

Dad - City Fan
Mum - RIP - Couldn't give a toss

Uncle 1 - City Fan

Uncle 2 & Sons - Spuds fans

Uncles 3 & Family - Rugby fans

Me and two sisters - All Blues !!!

Sister's husband - Villa fan

Dad is Bury (has an interest in City because he loved Colin Bell as a kid so started watching City when he mvoed from Bury), Mum doesn't really care but looks out for Bury and City results, me and my brother are City, paternal Grandad was Bury, Nana is Bury, maternal Grandad is Macclesfield, 1 uncle is Bury, 1 uncle is City, 1 uncle is United, 1 uncle is Liverpool, 1 uncle is Bolton.

So it is mainly Bury and City in our family. I haven't counted any of my Mum and Dad's uncles or aunties but they were all either Bury, City or Macclesfield.

Me n my Sis only Blues. Parents, brother,aunts, uncles, cousins,nieces, nephews, Partner and kids all rags.
Lived in purgatory all my life CTID

my mum n dad are both reds,but to be fair he took to my first city game in the mid 70`s.i was hooked straight away.
however if my son (who is 3)ever wanted to watch that shower of shit in trafford then he better start looking in the paper for some where else to live!!

me blue
sister blue
misses blue
daughter rochdale
son tevez

mum dad and auntys red uncles red grandad avid red. other grandad loved me so Blue!

2 brothers. red
brother in law. red
2 nephews. red
dad (RIP) used to go city one week utd the other week but born in south wales so cardiff city
2 cousins. red
1cousin BLUE it was his dad who got me into city 1970/71 season
must admit all the red side all go and watch the scum now and then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.