family and who they support

sir malcom

it must have been heartbreaking for my dad,his brother was blue my dad was a red,but his 3 sons and daughter are all blues.i have three kids myself all blues,but they had no choice,theyll thank me in years to come.and my mum says she supports city,well she has a tenner on three one to city every game like me.

2 dads, one red and one blue. 3 brothers, one red, one blue and one bury (plus me blue obviously), mam blue and step mam red. grandads were west ham and liverpool. uncles - 2 blue, 2 red, 2 don't care and one blackburn. even my sisters two husbands - ex was blue, new fella is red. weird as fuck and no-one ever agrees on any football issue.

My mums side of the family are all manyoo fans and my dads side of the family are blades fans. My dad is a rugby fan, but if pushed he will say Leeds.

I was the only blue, until my uncle married into the family about 25 years ago, now both his sons (my cousins) are blues and their kids are blues too.

both my lads are proud blues, even though my missus's family are manyoo and do their best to turn em.

As i said at a recent family gathering; the tide is indeed turning in our family :)

Dad is a red - (used to take me to OT when I was 5 but I kicked off loads and ended up taking me to Maine Road instead. Growing up in manchester all my mates were blue.)

2 daughters (1 red 1 blue).

Yes it does hurt......

The biggest part of my family support sevilla fc and others support the fucking betis. My grandfather is Malaga's fan.

My Dad has always been a blue and when he came out of the army to his horror, my brother had started supporting United. My nephews are now season ticket holders at the swamp, whereas, I have had a season ticket at City for 25 years

Burnage Burnsy said:
Dad is a red - (used to take me to OT when I was 5 but I kicked off loads and ended up taking me to Maine Road instead. Growing up in manchester all my mates were blue.)

2 daughters (1 red 1 blue).

Yes it does hurt......
never let my kids go to the dark side, coud'nt look meself in the mirror if they did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.