Family Stand ST card holders

My take on this, sitting in CB L3, is as follows:-

1 It was technically a record attendance, 54,693, although there were probably more bums on seats for the Liverpool match. I'd estimate that there were about 53,000 actually there.
2 Empty seats were dotted around all the three other stands that I could see and doubtless the CB as well.
3 Tier 1 of the Family Stand had the most empty seats (15 minutes after kick off) but less empties than usual.Whether the issue is ST holders not attending or the club dishing out tickets to groups who don't attend I don't know. It does need looking at but it's not unique to that area.
4 The atmosphere throughout the stadium was shite throughout the match. This is a far bigger issue that we: club and fans need to address. How? I honestly don't know.

Family stand was no less full than everywhere else for the majority of the game. Took a while for it to fill, thinnned out 10 minutes before halftime and was deserted at just gone 80 minutes

disgrace near me top tier south stand
15 seats around me which are usually taken. there have been season card holders sat near me for the 1st half of the season who have not shown for a few weeks

mjpsb9.png

Was like that all match.

Don't feel bad, I am sure you thought you were right

02:26?

Seems legit

disgrace near me top tier south stand
15 seats around me which are usually taken. there have been season card holders sat near me for the 1st half of the season who have not shown for a few weeks

I hope this is the last of the £299 season cards. It's easy to get behind the team when we are beating Chelski 3 nil. There must have been a fire drill in South Stand Level 3 with a quarter of an hour to go!!

Sat at the back of the bottom tier of the family stand (full row) looking at a 1/4 empty new third tier, being defeaned by the vocal support from the singing section watching Otamendi and Demechelis look like Baresi and Bobby Moore.

There could be a couple of untruths in that paragraph. Maybe I'll watch the next home game on the telly and see if I can work out who to blame.

My take on this, sitting in CB L3, is as follows:-

1 It was technically a record attendance, 54,693, although there were probably more bums on seats for the Liverpool match. I'd estimate that there were about 53,000 actually there.
2 Empty seats were dotted around all the three other stands that I could see and doubtless the CB as well.
3 Tier 1 of the Family Stand had the most empty seats (15 minutes after kick off) but less empties than usual.Whether the issue is ST holders not attending or the club dishing out tickets to groups who don't attend I don't know. It does need looking at but it's not unique to that area.
4 The atmosphere throughout the stadium was shite throughout the match. This is a far bigger issue that we: club and fans need to address. How? I honestly don't know.
That's what I saw as well.
Thought the atmosphere was ok at the start but going 1-0 down with few clear cut chances to equalise and too many stray passes didn't help people's enthusiasm.

I sit in 2nd tier of family stand and people have season cards but pick and choose games they want to come to it pees me right off as others could have them seats.we should have a system less than 75%of games attended ticket withdrawn.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.