Famous murderers

Sutcliffe definitely made deliveries to France and Germany. Admittedly not very many as the vast bulk were local. He would not have turned down a lucrative job. The continental police in both countries reported very similar slayings of prostitutes to Sutcliffe's MO but in view of the time elapsed and no hard evidence they could not take this any further.
Thanks. I’ve read a lot about Sutcliffe down the years but this is admittedly news to me. I know Wiki isn’t always an exhaustive source but Sutcliffe’s page does have a large section about possible victims. There are some in other areas of the country. There aren’t any references to France or Germany though but I did find this although it seems to have been debunked by WYP:

• Links were investigated in 2016 between Sutcliffe and the unsolved murders of two Swedish prostitutes in 1980. 31-year-old Gertie Jensen was found on a Gothenburgbuilding site on 12 August 1980. On 30 August 26-year-old Teresa Thörling was found dead in the entrance to a building in Malmö. She had severe head wounds. Bo Lundqvist, a police cold-case investigator, stated that the murders bore Sutcliffe's signature in terms of their "sexually charged brutality." Sutcliffe's name appeared on the manifest of a ferry between Malmö and Dragor across the Oresund Strait in Denmark a day before the second murder.[121]West Yorkshire Police later stated that it was "absolutely certain" that Sutcliffe had never been in Sweden.[122]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.