Famous murderers

Me and the mrs have just re-watched Mindhunter.

I enjoyed it even more than I did the first time round, what an incredible piece of television. Such a shame David Fincher / Netflix cancelled it. On the reddit group someone quoted an interview with David Fincher where he said he originally envisaged it as being in five seasons, but they only made two.

The guy who played Ed Kemper was fantastic. Terrifying how sort of 'friendly' he was considering the horrific crimes he committed.

The guy chopped off peoples heads and had sex with them, takes some doing that.

All us FOCs on Bluemoon who are from Manchester and surrounding towns must surely remember that evil twat Trevor Hardy who terrorised the young women and teenagers of Manchester in the mid -70s. I particularly remember the murder of Wanda Skala who was a barmaid at The Lightbowne pub on Lightbowne Road, and I think he murdered her when she was on the way home from working an evening there.
He was eventually convicted of 3 murders of young women in 1976 ,and spent the rest of his life behind bars until he died circa 2012.
I also remember the young girl whose body was found behind The Spreadeagle pub ,on Rochdale Road in Collyhurst in 1971. It was suspected that Hardy may have murdered her,but eventually DNA tests etc. ruled him out,in fact I'm not sure if anybody was ever convicted of her murder.

Last edited:
Harry Roberts is our friend
Is our friend
Harry Roberts
Is our friend
He kills coppers

One for the FOC’s in the scoreboard end.

Me and the mrs have just re-watched Mindhunter.

I enjoyed it even more than I did the first time round, what an incredible piece of television. Such a shame David Fincher / Netflix cancelled it. On the reddit group someone quoted an interview with David Fincher where he said he originally envisaged it as being in five seasons, but they only made two.

The guy who played Ed Kemper was fantastic. Terrifying how sort of 'friendly' he was considering the horrific crimes he committed.

The guy chopped off peoples heads and had sex with them, takes some doing that.
Not just anyones head, but his own mothers! Then used it as a dartboard.
Shame they cancelled Mindhunter it was a great series, but apparently it was too expensive so netflix pulled the plug. David Fincher wasnt too miffed because they financed Mank for him instead.
There was talk last year of another financer taking over for a third season, not sure what happened there.

John Sweeney was another notorious murderer from Liverpool - police still aren't aware of exactly how many he killed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.