Famous people you've met in the toilet

Pete Waterman at Walsall away 99/00. I was in a lounge so he wasn’t in the City end. Sammy Lee at the Who at the arena in 2013. He‘s even smaller than he looks on a football pitch.

my mate also had a piss next to Bernard Manning at the embassy club and he said to him him you call tell all your mates that you’ve had a piss next to Bernard!!

The lead singer of the Winchesters, the waterside pub, Summerseat, New Year's Eve, early 1990s.
Just as I was saying to my mate these are a bit shit, the singer appears by me at the next stone. He said don't worry we've only got another 2hrs left, patted me on the back and fucked off.

Without washing his hands i might add.

Bear in mind this was during a song he came to drain the main vain, their songs did go on a bit mind.
I always thought Alex Turner wrote the line from Fake Tales of San Francisco about them. ”There’s a super cool band with the trillbys and glasses of white wine” and the other line “the band were fucking wank” cos they were definitely that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.