Famous people you've met in the toilet

George Melly jazz singer. Pissed and seemingly asleep with his head against the wall above the urinal and his tool in his hand. Just as I finished a band member came in an said “we’re on George” so he woke up put his tool away and went to the stage!

Dennis Wise. In the toilets of a hotel in Warrington one afternoon, when we had an evening kick off game with Chelsea in the 80s. Had a bit of a chat with him and he seemed a decent guy. Told him I was a City fan and was going to the game that evening. He asked me if I needed any free tickets? I said no, as me and my mates all had season tickets. He looked really puzzled when I told him that, and he asked me again. I said no thanks. and then on the way out, he asked me again. He couldn't seem to get his head around that I didn't want any free tickets off him.
I bet he used the low one on the end

Reactions: PPT
A lad I used to play 5 a side with and who is a rag went to Gorton social club for a sportsman's dinner, where the guest speaker was Norman Whiteside
At the end of the evening he's stood outside waiting for his cab and is starting to desperately need a piss
He nips into an alleyway to relieve himself when Whiteside steps almost beside him and starts having a piss
When describing this very surreal situation to me, the rag said "I'm pissed, taking a slash in an alley in Gorton and a bloke who I thought was a god after his FA Cup winning goal vs Everton, is equally pissed having a slash against the same alleyway wall"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.