Famous people you've seen watching City

sat next to Timothy Dalton and "face" from the A team at home game against Blackpool season before last. Dalton had convincing stories about sneaking under the turnstiles to watch games at Maine Road.

OB1 said:
BlueBilly said:
I've sat next to Paul Power a few times if we're allowed to count former players.
Doesn't count.

I remember when I was playing under 16's turning up to play some team from out of the area and he was a coach, I'm 42 now, so was probably still playing!

PistonBlue said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
PistonBlue said:
Billy Boswell was a regular at away games in the 90's

Correct, used to go to a few games with his brother and Rascal as I recall, think his Name was Nick, used to live in the Cheadle/Cheadle Hulme area for a while

Had a pint with him at Wycombe (I think, actually could have been Swindon),maybe you were there with Rascal? Nick Conway his name, thanks Google.

Doubtful, around that era myself and the group I associated with did not mix well with Rascal and his group. Oil and water spring to mind, however with maturity and several damned fine ding dongs rivalries subsided and friendships developed. I believe Mr Boswell had moved on by this time though, I'm not sure a good old tear up on a weekend worked too well for his blossoming TV career.

Paul Wellens (St Helens and GB rugby league player) was stood next to me having a pint last week in the Family Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.