Famous people you've seen watching City

oakiecokie said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
oakiecokie said:
Seen Phil Neville a few times in CB Stand and the fucker actually aknowledged me for some strange reason.
That's because you've got a friendly face :-)

Could have been that I had hold of his knackers at the time mate.

We parked next to Chuckle 2 in the east stand car park when we played Chelsea (remember the 2-1 win with Carlos' free kick?)

On the way home my son updated his facebook status to 'can't believe I left the ground without shitting on Phil Neville's car'

I was very proud

Mike Wedderburn or whatever his name off sky sports news is a big blue.

Suprised nobody has mentioned everyones favourite.. Drake

John Peel many moons ago in the paddock at Ipswich away.
But he was with some Ipswich fans.

Jason Manford sits in Level 2 Colin Bell.
His old man has a season ticket there.

Nick Conway (Billy Boswell in Bread) at Coventry
Colin Schindler at last Maine Road Derby
Bruce Jones (Les Battersby) v Liverpool at Maine Roadl
Half of the Hollies at Anfield
Marty Feldman at Chelsea (but supporting Chelsea)

the ginger barman kid off benidorm (the one who's dads a cross dresser), seen him in city square

john stappleton a few times

rodney marsh at a london game (can't remember which one), he was in with the city fans

PistonBlue said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
PistonBlue said:
Billy Boswell was a regular at away games in the 90's

Correct, used to go to a few games with his brother and Rascal as I recall, think his Name was Nick, used to live in the Cheadle/Cheadle Hulme area for a while

Had a pint with him at Wycombe (I think, actually could have been Swindon),maybe you were there with Rascal? Nick Conway his name, thanks Google.

No i wasnt at Wycombe. So not me. I used to meet Nick, his brother Ade and Ades wife who was in Eastenders (her name is Tilly Vosburgh) at most London games. Nick doesnt go regularly nowadays, he has an acting school and works most weekends and he is seriously under the thumb :)) He lives in Bramhall now and we still meet to watch the games in the pub. Ade and Nick were friends of mine and Toffee Balls from school.

PinkFinal said:
Sat behind Badly Drawn Boy v Villa, Colin Bell Stand, December 2010.

Sat in front of Mike Pickering of M People in the main stand once, late 90s.

Mark Burgess of the Chameleons [who worked in the ticket office at one time] in the Kippax, late 90s.

Eddie Large, Charlton '85 promotion game.
never knew Mark Burgess was a blue. Made my day that!

In the Pearce 'era' (ha I laughed just typing that) I was at some away game or other and I was sat next to Mahatma Ghandi, half way through Mahatma turned to me and said 'if it doesn't improve in the second half I'm going to punch someone'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.