Famous people you've seen watching City

Noel Gallagher at Watford away 2007. He walked around the front so he was noticed to the chorus of 'who are ya?!'.

I'm sure I remember Rita Heyworth at a match at Maine Road, in the late 70's/early 80's. Probably a guest of Malcolm.

Hollywood Blue said:
I saw Will Ferrell when we played the Galaxy in L.A. last year.
I was at the same game & I'm sure Magic Johnson was there - he was surrounded by loads of people getting photos taken with him, just in front of where most of the City fans were sitting near one of the corners. Oh and I reckon I also saw a bloke playing for Galaxy in the first half who reminded me of some twat who used to play for the rags.

AustinBlue said:
sat next to Timothy Dalton and "face" from the A team at home game against Blackpool season before last. Dalton had convincing stories about sneaking under the turnstiles to watch games at Maine Road.

Dalton is a Blue. He spent his youth in Manchester.

For the first 3 or 4 years at Eastlands, I sat next to Jamie the Student from Chris Evans' Radio 1 Breakfast Show and TFI Friday.

He looked a bit gutted when after years of "hello" and small talk about the match, I asked him if he was the bloke off TFI.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.