Famous people you've seen watching City

SXBLUE said:
Actor from Bread Billy Boswell ? Millwall away Mark Ward scored 1-1 ?

I saw him too, probably 20 years ago or more! Also the landlord out of Early Doors and Cain Dingle! LOL

Had a piss at a urinal beside John Stapleton at Stamford Bridge, more than 3 years ago.

Was an unnerving experience, didn't know whether or not to let on.

I can however safely say that although he has wealth and fame, I can lay claim to having the bigger penis.

Small victories.

Artistic license, I didn't peek

waterloo blue said:
Lord Lucan in the Chaddy End at Boundary Park,he said no one had ever thought to look for him in there,I noticed him as he was riding Shergar.

Platt's a Chaddy lad, ain't he. Never thought Platt could be Lord Lucan!

Anyway I always looked out for George Armstrong Custer and Crazy Horse whenever Claudio Reyna got a start. Never saw either of 'em.

Jimi Goodwin from the doves, last season, Sunderland at home

Robbie savage and his kids, city 3-0 arsenal, he left before the sturridge penalty! Part timer!

Saw curly watts at port vale away and Sheffield we'd away.

Nick lesson was sat in front of me at palace away.

Saw bovver from green street at etihad when we played spuds once.

You always see loads of famous faces on the big green rectangle in the centre of the stadium, I've seen at least 11 and depending on the day up to 22! For some reason they all seem to congregate there, keep your eyes peeled blues!

Have seen most of those already mentioned. Saw rodney Marsh at fulham away, andy morrison and shaun goater at the swamp for an fa cup game ( when neville got sent off for headbutting mcmanaman). The guy who played kenny from phoenix nights sits anout 4 rows in front of me in the south stand.

Frank Worthington in the Platt Lane in the late 70's. We all thought that he was a tramp.
Last season, home derby Phil the Power Taylor in the family stand and the QPR game
Johnny Marr.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:54 am --<br /><br />Frank Worthington in the Platt Lane in the late 70's. We all thought that he was a tramp.
Last season, home derby Phil the Power Taylor in the family stand and the QPR game
Johnny Marr.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.