Famous people you've seen watching City

Paul11/12 said:
SXBLUE said:
Actor from Bread Billy Boswell ? Millwall away Mark Ward scored 1-1 ?

I saw him too, probably 20 years ago or more! Also the landlord out of Early Doors and Cain Dingle! LOL

Remember spotting Billy Boswell at QPR away in the early 90's....

MCFCpassion said:
Saw Ricky Hatton in the coach park at the swamp after the 6-1.
Saw Hatton coming out of old Trafford after a 1-1 draw in 2003. t

Saw Jay Z the other year when City beat Arsenal 4-2.

Also sat near Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow this summer, but that was in the Mancunian suite for the Coldplay concert.

Jason Orange used to be quite a regular in the Maine Road days, a really quiet guy, would see him getting in line, despite being arguably at the height of Take That.

Phil Defreitas and Bob Willis, the cricketers.

Hans Gruber, obviously.

Some bird from Eastenders (who was I think famous at the time) was stood with us as we waited in vain for 2 hours for them to let us out of Millwall under Joe Royle - never seen her since but I think she's there on the final day of the season holding her head in her scarf and despairing - not for long though!

Seen a few but the most 'it could only happen at City' moment was having a piss with Thaskin at the rags game last season.

Met John Stapleton at Fulham away last year, then found out I was sitting next to Uli Hoeness's son who was visiting London for the weekend.

Half his mates went to Liverpool's 4-0 thrashing of Spurs his half still got to see 4 goals at Craven Cottage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.