Famous people you've seen watching City

Sat behind Badly Drawn Boy v Villa, Colin Bell Stand, December 2010.

Sat in front of Mike Pickering of M People in the main stand once, late 90s.

Mark Burgess of the Chameleons [who worked in the ticket office at one time] in the Kippax, late 90s.

Eddie Large, Charlton '85 promotion game.

There is a light said:
Used to see Rick Wakeman all the time at Maine Road as well with his lad.
Sat chatting to Rick Wakeman for an hour whilst waiting for a plane in catalan airport.
Sat with my Dad in the seats in front of Brain London and his son when we beat West Brom in the League Cup Final, still have his city rosette he dropped it as he left.

I saw Jeremy Clarkson and James May we're watching the Liverpool v City game in a pub round my way.

PistonBlue said:
SXBLUE said:
Actor from Bread Billy Boswell ? Millwall away Mark Ward scored 1-1 ?

Billy Boswell was a regular at away games in the 90's

Correct, used to go to a few games with his brother and Rascal as I recall, think his Name was Nick, used to live in the Cheadle/Cheadle Hulme area for a while

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
PistonBlue said:
SXBLUE said:
Actor from Bread Billy Boswell ? Millwall away Mark Ward scored 1-1 ?

Billy Boswell was a regular at away games in the 90's

Correct, used to go to a few games with his brother and Rascal as I recall, think his Name was Nick, used to live in the Cheadle/Cheadle Hulme area for a while

Had a pint with him at Wycombe (I think, actually could have been Swindon),maybe you were there with Rascal? Nick Conway his name, thanks Google.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.