Fan Behaviour

At least there was safe standing, and this is one of the reasons why it is banned.

Hope there were coppers waiting for the scrote and a banning order.
He wasn't a Scrote, he was a grown man if you mean the one the bit the bloke

After seeing the nonsense rags and Leeds fans were getting up to on Saturday, I really hoped nothing bad would happen with our lot. But no. At least the rags and Leeds fans were against each other, which of course isn't condoning it, but why Blue on Blue?

Fucking stupid.

Cocaine use is rife.
It is in every bar in the country, not just football.
Is much more antisocial than people being drunk. The latter just fall asleep in their seats.
I was at the match yesterday and didn't see much to be concerned about, but plainly I didn't see everything.

There’s a reason City (as well as the likes of United, Leeds, Pompey, Boro, Birmingham) are always right up in the top half dozen of the football arrest charts every year.

We have got some right bellends and some absolute animals following us.

It’s just whether you happen to be in the particular places at any time they occur whether you witness them or not… but they happen every single week and have done for decades.

Apart from a few semi-finals and finals over the past five years, I’ve sacked off away games. The main reason I have done this is because of the bad behaviour of a sizeable minority of blues. They let our club down and I just don’t need it any more.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.