Fan Behaviour

Do you think Keegan would have posted a similar story about that happening at an United away game?

As others have stated, Keegan, the other Daily United Journalists, and the Daily United have no problem writing negative stories and articles about City on a daily basis. Aided by United and their PR team on the QT.

Compare that to the numerous postive and gushing articles the Daily United churn out on a daily basis about United, Ole, the United players, the United team, and Manchester United Football Club.

I wouldn't wipe my arse after a sh*t with that rag!
Well I have seen pics going round fan pages of United fan with a turkish flag at the game on saturday. I suppose they could say no proof its connected to the stabbings in Turkey. But I am pretty sure if that was a city fan it would of made mainstream media.

Well I have seen pics going round fan pages of United fan with a turkish flag at the game on saturday. I suppose they could say no proof its connected to the stabbings in Turkey. But I am pretty sure if that was a city fan it would of made mainstream media.

Yep, that's Man United behaviour

Wasn’t going to get in to it But fuck it, the lad I saw yesterday punched did fuck all blue on blue bullying bastard his mates cheering him on, wankers we now have a really bad element of knobs following us who think it’s expectable to get coked up and be an arse wipe. These cunts would of got it good style years ago but now we have a new breed of fan they bully and intimidate because they can. The cunts think it’s clever in numbers but are wankers on there own horrible cunts who should not be associated with our great club

Was going for a pre match pint yesterday until I saw all of the clowns in the concourse.
In saying that I had half a dozen young fans next to me yesterday.
All behaved well and backed the team.
All got their photos taken with Noel Gallagher.
Noel acted brilliantly as well yesterday.
Getting all those photos taken with the fans.
Patience of a Saint.

Different times mate, different times sadly.
I don't go out much in town these days, but last time out was out for a beer it was in Wetherspoons in Farnam (Nr. Aldershot), on a Wednesday night and there were a load of 20 something lads off their tits on coke. Absolute f*cking idiots every last one of them. 30 years ago, the only time I witnessed drug use on a night out was in the major nightclubs in town.

He wasn't a Scrote, he was a grown man if you mean the one the bit the bloke
Not condoning biting but did anybody actually witness the incident in question? I'd be interested to know how old the child was and what tone was used when asking his kid to get down off his seat. I don't have kids but parents will be protective of their children and if the person asking was doing it in a manner that was anything but polite then the parent isn't exactly going to be happy.

What I have noticed over the past few years is that everyone before the game gets tanked up (and probably coked up) and sing in the concourse whilst videoing themselves. Get into the ground and and when the team needs the backing they are as quite as a mouse. Game ends and they suddenly start up again.

Yep, they go mental at halftime as well, like they are at a Greek wedding. I suppose they all get split up when they go back to their seats and end up being sat next to 68 year old Margaret, who jumps out of her skin every time someone raises their voice.

This is why the safe standing areas are a good idea. Let them all pile in there and go mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.