Fans at London away games

mcfcliam

South Stand 118 and NOT the Blue Alliance Liam!
Why is it that people were sat down yesterday?

We were on the upper tier and there was only a few of us at the back stood up.

We were loud at times but it seems like we ave a totally different set of fans down there.

Saw a few of the faces I see everyweek though.

By the way, I saw a few of them blue alliance lads get thrown out...was it for standing?

I was in the bottom tier and saw a lot of the usual faces but there was a cockney lad behind me who was slagging Aguero in the first half and then in the second half totally wrote Savic off as a waste of time. I have thought for a while that at London games we have fans of other London teams in our end who couldn't care less about City. Fuck knows how they get the tickets.

I did all London away games last season and only really noticed a different atmosphere at Chelsea. Lots of faces I didn't recognise and people on the back rows loudly broadcasting their distain for people who were standing. Arsenal, West Ham and other away days were no different than usual.

We were row 15 and sat because of the Stewarding, earlyish kick off and because everyone else was.

I was upper row 15 and stood at times although like someone says you are always waiting on steward chucking you out and at £53 wasn't prepared to take risk

I was sat at the end of a row next to the steward and he was telling people that they were being recorded and details passed back to city. They were not to bad our side. Didn't seem to be enjoying making people sit. though when I was standing I kept gettiing pulled back down by the steward.

London games are expensive and I think city try and sell them to corps?

By the way, I'm just gonna use this thread about standing to plug this petition :)

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/1908

If your unsure on the argument here's a video about it..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ou8A9Jzeas&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.