Fans going to Wembley for the Community Shield

Any one going to wealdstone
Book here:

Low take up despite the game selling out, brilliant place with a quality atmosphere. If your driving down, park up here, they're brilliant

Wealdstone was decent but you need to navigate the m25.

Done Watford a few times. Options for Parking close to the station and fast train takes 15/20 mins from memory. Decent option

London overground from Watford Junction to beyond Wembley Central is CLOSED until August 10th.

Why hilarious ?

Don't be coming back on here whinging when we're playing at 10pm on a Sunday night in a PL game. Should be grateful the game was moved from 5.30 on a Sunday evening due to the threat of the boycott.
I get why people aren’t going. If I still lived in Manchester and was in work the next day I’d not be going either. Lived in southampton for the last 26 yrs so it’s easy for me to get there and my shift pattern means I’m off the Monday so will be staying over anyway. I’m glad you mentioned the prem games late KO. I’m boycotting the newcastle game. I’m in work on the Sunday the day after. A three o clock KO I’d have made. Half 5 at a push. But 8 pm and getting back to southampton for a half 4 get up in the morning can’t do. Can sell my ticket back to the club but is not the point is it. Ridiculous time for a Saturday KO IMO

Lads, I'll take pelters all day if that isn't the case come next Sunday. I would not be surprised if there are pockets of Arsenal in there who have signed up for a Cityzen account. If that's not the case I will take the dickhead title and apologise.
we get this all the time usually from scousers saying we cant sell our tickets and there are thousands of them in"our end" , and every time it has been bullshit , problem with social media and some poisonous football forums is they like spreading their rumours and lies.
Anyway gonna start a rumour that the Goons cant sell out and there are loads of blues in their end , see how they like it .

I get why people aren’t going. If I still lived in Manchester and was in work the next day I’d not be going either. Lived in southampton for the last 26 yrs so it’s easy for me to get there and my shift pattern means I’m off the Monday so will be staying over anyway. I’m glad you mentioned the prem games late KO. I’m boycotting the newcastle game. I’m in work on the Sunday the day after. A three o clock KO I’d have made. Half 5 at a push. But 8 pm and getting back to southampton for a half 4 get up in the morning can’t do. Can sell my ticket back to the club but is not the point is it. Ridiculous time for a Saturday KO IMO
SCENARIO -

City do the double again but Wembley isn't available for the CS.

Arse are runner up losers again !!

FA pick the leaky out of town swamp for a SUNDAY 5-30 KO & allocate each club 30k tickets.

REACTION -

1) Arse applaud FA decision and welcome the opportunity for their fans to vist the metropolis of Mancunia ?

2) City refuse to travel to a ramshackle tourist infested theme park and propose the CFA Academy cos we can't sell our allocation.

3) Thousands of Arses book themselves into the Priory with stress and eating disorders.

4) City sell all 30K tickets in 7 seconds to life long fans from Japan & North Korea.

5) Bredbury Supporters Club stom the ticket office chanting "Bernard Out"

6) Stan Kranky surreptitiously buys all Arses allocation and flows em orf to the late Flash Stanman.

7) All of the above.

8) None of the above.

9) Parliament is recalled.

10) City are unavailable due to commitments to display all 10 trophies currently held at stretford precinct !!

Please feel three to add additional scenarios.

Yours Imaginatively,

I.M.Witty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.