Fans going to Wembley for the Community Shield

Lads, I'll take pelters all day if that isn't the case come next Sunday. I would not be surprised if there are pockets of Arsenal in there who have signed up for a Cityzen account. If that's not the case I will take the dickhead title and apologise.
No chance. They cant just sign up and buy tickets

What’s the best crack for driving? Some say park at Watford and train in, where in Watford do you park, it it close to the station ?
Wealdstone was decent but you need to navigate the m25.

Done Watford a few times. Options for Parking close to the station and fast train takes 15/20 mins from memory. Decent option

No chance. They cant just sign up and buy tickets

Fair enough, I'm talking out my arse on this as I didn't see you'd have had to sign up before 21st May anyway. My point stands though, tickets can be sought by any means, they're the biggest club in London by a distance and coming off the back of a season where they've built a big rivalry with us, and will be looking for revenge after spending big in the market.

I think there will be plenty of their fans dotted about in neutral and City areas. Happy to provide an apology if proven wrong on the day. I won't comment again on this as it's riling a few of our fans up and making me look like a WUM, it's just my genuine opinion.

Fair enough, I'm talking out my arse on this as I didn't see you'd have had to sign up before 21st May anyway. My point stands though, tickets can be sought by any means, they're the biggest club in London by a distance and coming off the back of a season where they've built a big rivalry with us, and will be looking for revenge after spending big in the market.

I think there will be plenty of their fans dotted about in neutral and City areas. Happy to provide an apology if proven wrong on the day. I won't comment again on this as it's riling a few of our fans up and making me look like a WUM, it's just my genuine opinion.

It’s usually arm chair fans who think this sort of thing goes on en masse. Truth is, in the modern game, having loads of opposition fans in a rival end rarely ever happens.

Didn’t even happen in other shield games where the tickets were easier to get…

Last edited:

Neutral areas are not the City end....course there'll be a mix of fans in there.

Wealdstone was decent but you need to navigate the m25.

Done Watford a few times. Options for Parking close to the station and fast train takes 15/20 mins from memory. Decent option
Most will do the M40 then A40, which a lot prefer to the M1. You turn off well before the queues for the Wembley turn off start so it aint bad.

What’s the best crack for driving? Some say park at Watford and train in, where in Watford do you park, it it close to the station ?
We use Chorleywood, it's about 10 minutes down the M25. Local pubs if you like, big car park at the station, costs a couple of quid to Wembley. Takes around 20 minutes, Pay by card for Tube, it's half the price! Oh, I think parking's about £2.50.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.