Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 77198

At the end of the game today, Erling Haaland lead a team-wide (bar Kyle Walker who saw his arse about something, kicked the ball at the fans in the East Stand and was throwing his arms in then air as he left pitch… fuck knows what went on there?!) sort of lap of honour to every stand in the stadium and there were barely any fucking fans left to acknowledge it.

That’s the most comprehensive applause I’ve ever seen from any player at our ground.

He, and the rest of the team, deserve better than everyone fucking off before that sort of thing!

At the end of the game today, Erling Haaland lead a team-wide (bar Kyle Walker who saw his arse about something, kicked the ball at the fans in the East Stand and was throwing his arms in then air as he left pitch… fuck knows what went on there?!) sort of lap of honour to every stand in the stadium and there were barely any fucking fans left to acknowledge it.

That’s the most comprehensive applause I’ve ever seen from any player at our ground.

He, and the rest of the team, deserve better than everyone fucking off before that sort of thing!
Fucking hell mate, people can’t be arsed to watch the last 15 minutes of games, not sure what chance you have of getting fans to stay and clap after it’s finished!

It doesn't normally bother me but yes it was poor today. The usual lemmings were streaming out on the 80th minute today, some earlier. After such a pulsating game, great weather, fantastic comeback a 3pm.kick off and a hat trick from our new centre forward I thought more would stay and show some appreciation. Sadly not. Do they have to be home for their tea at 5:30 or the missus locks them out or something? Odd.

Fucking hell mate, people can’t be arsed to watch the last 15 minutes of games, not sure what chance you have of getting fans to stay and clap after it’s finished!
The Emirates was 80% full at the end of their game today when their team was going round applauding the fans, ours was about 5% full.

It doesn't normally bother me but yes it was poor today. The usual lemmings were streaming out on the 80th minute today, some earlier. After such a pulsating game, great weather, fantastic comeback a 3pm.kick off and a hat trick from our new centre forward I thought more would stay and show some appreciation. Sadly not. Do they have to be home for their tea at 5:30 or the missus locks them out or something? Odd.
I have come to the conclusion that they’re all under the thumb and have to be home before the missus tells them off. No idea why else they’d all fuck off when we have our new star striker leading the biggest stadium-wide applause to the fans I’ve ever seen without it being a last game of the season… and about 1,000 fans are left as he’s doing it.

I thought exactly the same thing. I noticed Pep sent them around as well.

I always make a point of staying and clapping them off because what we're witnessing in our clubs history shouldn't be take for granted.

It also looks shit with them going around an empty stadium with people more arsed about getting home 10-15mins earlier (granted their are exceptions but not everyone who goes). People who I usually overtake on the way home anyway as they dawdle down Joe Mercer Way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.