Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
“As a rule” means fuck all unless you’re watching every game played - how do you know what the atmosphere’s like in un televised humdrum midweek league games ? You don’t, you’re guessing. You seem to be basing your argument on a handful of European nights and YouTube videos - obv nobody posts videos of the lack of atmosphere at run of the mill matches.

You’ve been criticising blues all the way through this thread for the crime of not following City in exactly the way that you choose to. It seems odd that you’ve chosen to go on the attack after 3 unglamorous home games at which the atmosphere has been markedly better than in corresponding games in previous seasons - so much better in fact that it’s been commented on by Pep and the players and positive blues everywhere.

I'm going to get bogged down with aren't I?

I watch matches across Europe on my TV in Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, etc. Many of those games aren't big games. I've also followed City abroad in the CL and sampled European atmospheres first hand.

No, I've dipped in and out of this thread. If you check back I've posted positive comments about our support for the first 3 home games in the atmosphere thread, which I started https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/etihad-atmosphere-2022-23.355862/ Feel free. You're another liar.

I can't wait for the home match against Dortmund in the CL.

If people are going to accuse me of things, at least have the deceny and honesty to tell the truth.

I like PL atmospheres 'when they are good'. I like European atmospheres.

Last edited:
Sat with me daddy now
82 years old
when i was a kid on the kippax
in the 70's we would sing
" part time supporters "
as the platt lane would start to empty.

up the fkin blues
Yep think that Dodgy bloke would have been upset being called that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.