Fans travelling to west ham.

I'm dreading the last train at 9pm from Euston...gonna have to leave about 15 mins early and leg it to East Ham tube station to hopefully be back in time.

I think i'll end of having to book the National express last coach pissed up.

LongsightM13 said:
flipmode said:
Plaistow to Victoria. Victoria to Euston.

Lemon squeezy.
Yep, Plaistow to Kings Cross/Pancras and then to Euston takes less than half an hour according to TfL website

Direct to Euston Square then 5 minute walk. 29 mins from Plaistow. I will be running from upton park to Plaistow. Should be ok leaving on the final whistle unless we get 12 mins of added time again!

What train station are you all going to when you get to west ham?? will be on my own and trying to find cheapest/fastest way there and back

thanks

sergiokun said:
What train station are you all going to when you get to west ham?? will be on my own and trying to find cheapest/fastest way there and back

thanks

I got a Saturday saver ticket which cost about £37 and includes all your underground travel. Don't know if you can still get one at this late stage though. Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston then get the underground to Upton Park.

I'd go to East Ham going back, that way you'll be able to physically get on a tube. Don't wait for a Hammersmith &City if going back to Euston - you can get on the District, hop on the Central to Mile End then Victoria or Northern. Allow 45 minutes plus 15 for the walk.

cheddar404 said:
sergiokun said:

thanks

I got a Saturday saver ticket which cost about £37 and includes all your underground travel. Don't know if you can still get one at this late stage though. Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston then get the underground to Upton Park.

Thanks mate will try search now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.