Fantastic Mr. Fox (merged)

Re: THE FOX

r.soleofsalford said:
moorsideblue said:
did anyone see the fox on the air vents in the south west corner of the ground!!!!! god knows how it got up there???

if i had a picture i would post it but my camera on my phone was terrible so u cant see it properly

if you had the internet you`d realise this has a thread running already :)

cant find another thread?

moorsideblue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
moorsideblue said:
did anyone see the fox on the air vents in the south west corner of the ground!!!!! god knows how it got up there???

if i had a picture i would post it but my camera on my phone was terrible so u cant see it properly

page 2, does anybody know if the fox is ok. its ok im just being an r.sole

r.soleofsalford said:
moorsideblue said:
r.soleofsalford said:

i saw two stewards go up on the roof of the legends lounge to try and catch it. basically all they did was spook the poor fucker causing it to run towards the vents and jump. that was the last thing anyone saw of it really. just heard this mweeeeeeeeeaahhhhh noise and then a thud as it hit the ground from second tier level. mcfc releasing various propaganda statements to try and white wash this story. murdering scum.

warpig said:
r.soleofsalford said:
moorsideblue said:

i saw two stewards go up on the roof of the legends lounge to try and catch it. basically all they did was spook the poor fucker causing it to run towards the vents and jump. that was the last thing anyone saw of it really. just heard this mweeeeeeeeeaahhhhh noise and then a thud as it hit the ground from second tier level. mcfc releasing various propaganda statements to try and white wash this story. murdering scum.

manchester city ruining animals since 2011

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.