Fantastic Mr. Fox (merged)

grasybaby said:
I also remember the pelican perched on the cross bar at Maine Road many years ago so your dad wasn't pissed. Think it had escaped from Belle Vue which was only a short flight away.

I thought it landed on the Platt Lane Stand roof?

Is this what the camera picked up during the first half? Noticed during the game that they showed a close up of the roof but thought that it was just a few balloons stuck up there. Maybe it was the fox they were showing but the balloons we're just coinsidental.

mcfc_ms said:
Is this what the camera picked up during the first half? Noticed during the game that they showed a close up of the roof but thought that it was just a few balloons stuck up there. Maybe it was the fox they were showing but the balloons we're just coinsidental.

It was a seperate incident. The camera went on the baloons because they were two numbers (1 and a 6)

Blue Lloyd said:
grasybaby said:
I also remember the pelican perched on the cross bar at Maine Road many years ago so your dad wasn't pissed. Think it had escaped from Belle Vue which was only a short flight away.

I thought it landed on the Platt Lane Stand roof?

That's when I saw it, during a game it landed on the stand roof opposite.

was the fox being used as ballast tied to the 1-6 baloons that ended up in the roof of the CB stand?

perhaps whoever brought the balloons didnt realise that the fox just wasn't weighty enough? - or was the helium just overly light?

A fox at a footie match! Whatever next?

I guess you just can't Ruell anything out!!

(one for slightly older readers there, he says while donning coat)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.