Fantastic point, lads.

Good point that.

Extremely well organised against a very good Arsenal team.

Expect the usual from the media..."boring City", "negative", "anti-football" etc etc but what you saw tonight was the kind of performance that Arsenal do not have in their locker. If Arsenal could play the way we did instead of rolling over as they do almost every time they go to Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge then they would probably win the title most seasons.

Whatever anti City comments I read regarding tonights performance I will sleep easy knowing that it was 100 times better that the shite that Arsenal served up at Old Trafford a few weeks ago! I dont remember Arsenal getting slated for that performance by the media!

fantastic defensive display......the whole back 4 and dejong were immense...and if kompany isnt a shoe in for player of the season then i dont know who would be...for both city and the whole premier league

we were negative today..it was like watching us at the start of the season and in some games last season against the better teams.....

However without Silva and Ballotelli we didnt really have many more options other than to play that way....the one thing that this does show us is that we do need another creative player in the middle of the park...yaya in games like this isnt upto it on his own

I also thought barry was very good today (though his passing wasnt what it has been )

Milner...Im still waiting to see him perform really well as he has been decidedly average since he arrived.

It would have been interesting to see how RM would have played with Silva and balo fit.

Would he have gone for the win and played a more attacking team.???????..arsenals defence looks very shakey and even tonight we had a couple of half chances

In the end a point will do nicely...it keeps arsenal where they are and we gained another point on both chelski and spurs.

We have a run of games again now where ew can hopefully get max points Wolves and westbrom at home and villa and birmingham (probably the hardest out of the 4) away in the next month....west brom and wolves at home we should get max points....villa are poor at present and hopefully we can get 3 pts there as well....birmingham is a tricky one so a draw there may do us....10pts out of 12 would do nicely

I dont expect to get anywhere near the title this year (unless utd slip up in a big way and fergie is too experienced to let that happen)....its 4th or better we want and thats the main aim.

i hope milner injured for the rest of this season ....because he can't pass, he can't go forward always mistakes.....SWP could have been better option today against arsenal so we didn't take the chance..see how tevez and yaya was frustrated....ooh really sad 2nite.i expected mancini will do substitution but he was helpless . without SILVA i don't see my team going forward...hope he recovers soon.

simon23 said:
fantastic defensive display......the whole back 4 and dejong were immense...and if kompany isnt a shoe in for player of the season then i dont know who would be...for both city and the whole premier league

we were negative today..it was like watching us at the start of the season and in some games last season against the better teams.....

However without Silva and Ballotelli we didnt really have many more options other than to play that way....the one thing that this does show us is that we do need another creative player in the middle of the park...yaya in games like this isnt upto it on his own

I also thought barry was very good today (though his passing wasnt what it has been )

Milner...Im still waiting to see him perform really well as he has been decidedly average since he arrived.

It would have been interesting to see how RM would have played with Silva and balo fit.

Would he have gone for the win and played a more attacking team.???????..arsenals defence looks very shakey and even tonight we had a couple of half chances

In the end a point will do nicely...it keeps arsenal where they are and we gained another point on both chelski and spurs.

We have a run of games again now where ew can hopefully get max points Wolves and westbrom at home and villa and birmingham (probably the hardest out of the 4) away in the next month....west brom and wolves at home we should get max points....villa are poor at present and hopefully we can get 3 pts there as well....birmingham is a tricky one so a draw there may do us....10pts out of 12 would do nicely

I dont expect to get anywhere near the title this year (unless utd slip up in a big way and fergie is too experienced to let that happen)....its 4th or better we want and thats the main aim.

THIS

blueabdi said:
i hope milner injured for the rest of this season ....because he can't pass, he can't go forward always mistakes.....SWP could have been better option today against arsenal so we didn't take the chance..see how tevez and yaya was frustrated....ooh really sad 2nite.i expected mancini will do substitution but he was helpless . without SILVA i don't see my team going forward...hope he recovers soon.
You hope Milner gets injured. Yeah very good.

Anyway, solid point that, going into a run of very winnable games. Keep the pressure up on those below us, although perhaps not united.

blueabdi said:

Im sorry, It might be my eyes playing tricks on me, but can you confirm that you have just wrote that you hope a City player gets injured and so cant play for the rest of the season??
I fucking dispair with some of City's "new" fans.

blueabdi said:

cock...............

A good point and a good night. We defo rode our luck first half but I think HT gave Mancini the chance to sort things out and other than a bit of huff and puff Arsenal didnt threaten much second half.

We havent been negative for ages now so whatever the press say, who cares!

All I am bothered about is staying well ahead of Spurs and now Chelsea! Where we finish other than that, only time will tell.

United are obviously favourites but I must say I was impressed by Arsenal at times in the first half. They are a good side and will be thereabouts.

12 clean sheets in 22 and the whole defence and keeper were excellent tonight

Zab sending off must surely be appealed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.