Fantastic point, lads.

Absolutely immense performance city.

Apart from the battering first 15 minutes which was predictable bearing in mind the wholesale changes at the back, and the fact that Arsenal are high on confidence with a full team out, we (on the whole) restricted them to long range efforts.

If we had Silva and Balo playing then we would have created a bit more ourselves and probably could have won it - as even today we had a few chances towards the end that we should have done better with.

Anyway, awesome point City.....still 2nd in January, let's keep it up!

gooney said:
You b@stard parked the bus on us lool. Well done for the point, have to say you rode your luck at times, but defended brilliant most of the game. I have to say as an arsenal fan Im proud of my team tonight sure we didnt score, but we gave everything and with little bit more luck could have won that game. Lets just hope Harry gives Fergie a game and don’t just bend over for him like all the English managers seem to do
You guys played excellent to night! with that kind of football i hope you win the title this year! you deserve it! (if not we can do it) Well done!

80s Shorts said:
NewbBlue said:
We could easily have dropped the point or worse, given up 3 to Arsenal.

Forza Mancini! I don't care if they call it anti-football. It was. Without Balotelli, Silva, or Dzeko, it had to be. Proper tactic, proper result.

Chuffed, though I know many won't be.

lol.

not what you said in the match day thread.

Another convert to the Mancini way. Welcome aboard the ship.

I'm not converted, and nowhere in the match thread did I bash Mancini for parking the bus, only having Jo instead of AJ. Which I was right about.

A great result, nonetheless.

blueabdi said:
i hope milner injured for the rest of this season ....because he can't pass, he can't go forward always mistakes.....SWP could have been better option today against arsenal so we didn't take the chance..see how tevez and yaya was frustrated....ooh really sad 2nite.i expected mancini will do substitution but he was helpless . without SILVA i don't see my team going forward...hope he recovers soon.

Are you for real , Milner covered every patch of grass tonight ten times over . We came for a draw and got it , defending was priority number one and we did what was required. Get a fuckin grip will ya , Milner was great tonight.

Great result from the lads but it was a nightmare having to listen to it on GMR. We have shown in a number of games now that we have the resolve and solidarity to stand firm when the going gets tough, even without Silva and Balo (shows what the press know). Happy days...CTID.

Brilliant result considering players missing and games played.

Played very well tonight and all in all apart from the yellow and red card a very pleasing result.

Fuckin brilliant result. Brilliant defending, we are resolute to fuck. Chuffed to bits, thought we could be on to a hiding, today was the day we showed we can win the title by doing what we did to Arsenal. We don't need to beat those teams away, we just need to stop them from getting away from us in the table. They will all slip up, as has been shown tonight

I'd say that performance was probably a bit like disowning a ginger child - you're not proud of it, you didn't enjoy and you don't want to talk about it, but deep down, everybody knows it's probably for the best

zeven said:
gooney said:
You b@stard parked the bus on us lool. Well done for the point, have to say you rode your luck at times, but defended brilliant most of the game. I have to say as an arsenal fan Im proud of my team tonight sure we didnt score, but we gave everything and with little bit more luck could have won that game. Lets just hope Harry gives Fergie a game and don’t just bend over for him like all the English managers seem to do
You guys played excellent to night! with that kind of football i hope you win the title this year! you deserve it! (if not we can do it) Well done!
Thanks mate. We are looking very good with nasri, cesc and van persie all fit playing together. People don’t seem to understand the difference big players make, you had Silva out tonight and look very different team. Last season we had Cesc and Van persie out for 3 months, yet people couldn’t understand why the teams performance drop when quality players like that are missing. I think tonight showed more than anything just how important Silva is for you guys…..absolute world class player. Hopefully one of us will stop Man U

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.