Fantastic point, lads.

And whats with the boring,boring city,,lol,those pesky gunners never used to do that did they,we did what we needed to do,but i would love us to go out and buy another creative midfielder just to give us that option,but im well chuffed,fuck em,,fuck em all!!!

I really was pleased with the point considering we were missing 2 key players... now we have some time before next game to get them healed and get Dzeko up to speed!! Perfect end to a good run over christmas and new year!!

When teams do this at eastlands it's called negative, yet it ok now for city to finish with no strikers and it's acceptable?

When teams do this at eastlands it's called negative, yet it ok now for city to finish with no strikers and it's acceptable?

don't give a shit what anyoone lese says, we are not here to entertain the neutrals. whether its one all, 5 all, or nil - nil, its a point.

A pont more than spurs and chelsea got tonight, and we are still second.

That will do me, and to all that don't like it............get fucked!

The results went much better for us than they could have done, but looking at the bigger picture, is this the night that the rags won the league? I can't see anyone stopping them now, but I genuinely believe we'll get 2nd and automatic qualification to the group stage of the champions league. Hopefully we will have Dzeko, Silva, Kolarov and Balotelli back for the next league game. And that's quite an exciting thought!

im fuking chuffed,what defending,immense,em everton beating tottenham and chelsea losing??very good result imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.