Fantastic video - Manchester-derby-fans-slo-mo

When you click on the link in the first post the two fans going mad in front of the camera (before the video starts) are my cousin and his lad.

A remarkable video, absolutely beautiful. Wish they had filmed the standing areas after the goals though, it was pandemonium.

they should have filmed 116 next to the away fans, jesus christ when the 4th went in, that was the most mental it's gone there since the aguero qpr moment. i ended up about 5 rows forward after falling down the stairs.

that woman crying shows a lot more than meets the eye, i know the feeling... years of shit and then that moment when were 4-0 up against united, it's the stuff we've dreamed about for decades, the feeling we now have nothing to fear, we're going to open up a gap over these next 2 years and we'll eventually leave them behind.

ban-mcfc said:
they should have filmed 116 next to the away fans, jesus christ when the 4th went in, that was the most mental it's gone there since the aguero qpr moment. i ended up about 5 rows forward after falling down the stairs.

that woman crying shows a lot more than meets the eye, i know the feeling... years of shit and then that moment when were 4-0 up against united, it's the stuff we've dreamed about for decades, the feeling we now have nothing to fear, we're going to open up a gap over these next 2 years and we'll eventually leave them behind.
Agreed. The first and fourth goal was Berserk.

ban-mcfc said:

You were lucky I was near the dug out in 128 . Not a lot of singing in that section . Prefer to be in the south stand more atmosphere .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.