Fantastic video - Manchester-derby-fans-slo-mo

Whilst I like the idea (which I think should be a regular feature - fancam!) the choice of blocks filmed is poor. Seems to be Colin Bell stand and the flask and blanket brigade. Hardly raucus scenes! Nice effort though, City. Let's have a camera on eack block next time and you can click on your block to watch.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Whilst I like the idea (which I think should be a regular feature - fancam!) the choice of blocks filmed is poor. Seems to be Colin Bell stand and the flask and blanket brigade. Hardly raucus scenes! Nice effort though, City. Let's have a camera on eack block next time and you can click on your block to watch.

thats a great idea, I could relive falling onto the row in front when we scored the 4th

JOGAMIGMOG said:

Spot on I was thinking that.. Also could of put the camera in a different part of the stand lol.

Great video .....

and what a ball to Aguero that was from Negredo !

East Level 2 said:
When you click on the link in the first post the two fans going mad in front of the camera (before the video starts) are my cousin and his lad.

Me & my son!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.