Fantastic video - Manchester-derby-fans-slo-mo

baildon blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
they should have filmed 116 next to the away fans, jesus christ when the 4th went in, that was the most mental it's gone there since the aguero qpr moment. i ended up about 5 rows forward after falling down the stairs.

that woman crying shows a lot more than meets the eye, i know the feeling... years of shit and then that moment when were 4-0 up against united, it's the stuff we've dreamed about for decades, the feeling we now have nothing to fear, we're going to open up a gap over these next 2 years and we'll eventually leave them behind.
You were lucky I was near the dug out in 128 . Not a lot of singing in that section . Prefer to be in the south stand more atmosphere .

like davy said, the 1st and 4th goals for some reason went crazier than the middle two.

the 4th was manic in the south stand.

i actually think if they filmed that 4th it would have looked crazier than the aguero qpr goal, because many were completely shocked and didn't move for the qpr goal and just overcome by emotion, that 4th against united was just pure crackers and there was a huge push towards the united fans, felt like being on an old terrace.

Колобок said:
happy daze said:
OK I'm a totally technical knobhead, can you download this 'cos I want to play it again and again.

here you go mate.

When I downloaded this AVG said there were 5 virus threats contained in the Sendspace file. It also installed 2 programs called Optimizer Pro and Live Support which I've had to uninstall.

Great start to the day. Confused this video with the slow-mo of the game which I'd already seen.

I'd have liked to have seen the City fans next to Utd and the Utd fans when the goals went in.

oldhamblue said:
When I downloaded this AVG said there were 5 virus threats contained in the Sendspace file. It also installed 2 programs called Optimizer Pro and Live Support which I've had to uninstall.

what? never had any files installing me any programs. are you sure you didn't click on some ad shit while you were at sendspace?

just processed the file through my antivirus software, says it's all good.

This is a work of art ! Superb football, brilliantly filmed with a highly original choice of music. It shows just how much City means to all ages and to women just as much as men. It deserves a wider audience-if the mainstream media would let it on-to counter the false image fostered by lazy journalists.They rehash the same old stuff about ''megabuck spending'' but they know nothing about this club's history or about the families who've supported through thick and thin .

Wonderful piece. The perfect combination of music, drama and tension but most of all - joy. Pure unadulterated joy.

Let's hope we never have to watch one where the music is Barber's Adagio for Strings rather than Vivaldi's Winter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.