Fantastic video - Manchester-derby-fans-slo-mo

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
51r4ly.png

Top top video. Penny for this ladies thoughts as Aguero scored his second

I can ask her if you want pal, she's my auntie, has been there in bad times and the few good, i am though guessing her thoughts may be have that you red twats ;)

Excellent video City, like a few have said it would have been pretty interesting to have shown how mental the singing section and South stand went for each of the goals!

Superb video, capturing the magnificent drama of a derby game. Had a real operatic feel to it.

Well done City yet again. Wonderful presentation.

strange how that kind of music no one is into except the older guys,yet its just perfect for that kind of video.Great to watch.But as others have pointed out,could do with different sections being filmed.

gazinho said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
51r4ly.png

Top top video. Penny for this ladies thoughts as Aguero scored his second

I can ask her if you want pal, she's my auntie, has been there in bad times and the few good, i am though guessing her thoughts may be have that you red twats ;)

Excellent video City, like a few have said it would have been pretty interesting to have shown how mental the singing section and South stand went for each of the goals!

Not sure if she approves of your language ;-) but think she might let it go this time!

Tourist since 1971 said:
Wonderful piece. The perfect combination of music, drama and tension but most of all - joy. Pure unadulterated joy.

Let's hope we never have to watch one where the music is Barber's Adagio for Strings rather than Vivaldi's Winter!

You say that but if you had to sit in front of that annoying violinist like I do you might think again. OK so it's not the constant banging of drums but it's another instance of us going upmarket for the tourist fans and he ignores all pleas for quiet. There's no respite - off he goes with, 'Flight of the Bumblebee,' when Navas is tearing down the wing, i expect he's looking forward to some sort of feud with Nigel Kennedy against Villa. Surely there's still room in football for the old wooden rattle and the Salvation Army choir?

jimharri said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Can anybody post a still of, poor ol,' camelgobs face when the 3rd went in?.... absolutely priceless!!
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/JFMfhSD.png[/bigimg]

Hahaha Brilliant, Thanks Jim, Can't stand the arrogant twunt. Despite the rag midia's constant protestations to the contrary, for most of last year, it was nice to see him shown up for
the talentless prick he really is on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.