fantasy football premierleague.com 2013/14

Stekelenburg
G Johnson, Mertesacker, Azpilicueta
Hazard, Coutinho, Cazorla, Sterling
Bony, Dzeko, Lukaku

Subs: Davis, Puncheon, Riether, Shaw

Provided they don't sign Rooney in the next week who do people think Mourinho will play up front, Torres or Lukaku?

Both are reasonable value at £9m and £8m respectively as with the creative players behind whoever plays up front for Chelsea will score goals.

1st XI

Goalkeeper - Simon Mignolet

Defenders - Ivanovic, Mertesacker, Kompany & Baines

Midfielders - Coutinho, Fernandinho & Michu

Strikers - Anelka, Dzeko & Bony

Bring it on.

Timce said:
In with a very, very mediocre team. Zaba, Silva, Negredo...

It's crazy how they've valued City players. Navas, Negredo and Jovetic at 9, 9.5 and 9.5 respectively before they've even kicked a ball.
Can't select many City players without taking a hit at another position..<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:24 pm --<br /><br />
mcfclovin88 said:
I have changed my team around a bit, got Jovetic in, took Bale out and replaced him with Mata.

I've read that Mata has been called to the national team to play in the friendly, so it is very likely he won't play in the first match, but most probably play in the second.

Goalkeeper - Joe Hart
Defenders - David Luiz, Glen Johnson and Nathan Baker
Midfielders - Jesus Navas, Michu , Juan Mata and Mikel Arteta
Forwards - Dimitar Berbatov, Rickie Lambert and Edin Dzeko
Subs - Tim Howard, Leiva Lucas, Brede Hangeland and Ben Turner

Joined! Though I'll likely get bored three weeks in and end up bottom of the league...

(Team name is The Red Company, this is just a non footballing colour preference!)

1st time I've played it this year - can someone advise me or inbox me if there is tips that should be done , ie: best player to make captain ...when to do subs etc

1st XI

Goalkeeper - Joe Hart

Defenders - Ivanovic, Mertesacker, Kompany, Baines, Koscielny

Midfielders - Hazard, Bellamy, Bale, Cazorla

Strikers - Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.