Distin
Toure
Garrido

Ireland
Bellamy

Anelka
Adebayor
Sturridge

We have added a wildcard team to make up the numbers in our h2h league. You could probably add 3 current city players and Scott Sinclair to make up the numbers. Our players have to be from merseyside or played for dippers. ( we have a scouse mate who refuses to put a team in this year)

I just remembered I had to fill in my fantasy team.

oyK246W.png

I still have 2m left and I'm wondering whether I should replace Fernandinho with Fellaini, I have questions marks on Shaw and Altidore. Anyway I'll see.

thenabster said:

oyK246W.png

I still have 2m left and I'm wondering whether I should replace Fernandinho with Fellaini, I have questions marks on Shaw and Altidore. Anyway I'll see.
Start altidore, trust me. I'm tempted to swap him out for bony in mine as I decided to go with 2 strikers as opposed to 3

cmdub said:
thenabster said:

oyK246W.png

Start altidore, trust me. I'm tempted to swap him out for bony in mine as I decided to go with 2 strikers as opposed to 3

I'll wait to tomorrow to decide who'll start but since Sunderland are playing Fulham and Swansea are playing Man U, I'll probably start Altidore. If he replicates his US form then he should be getting me those points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.