fantasy football premierleague.com 2013/14

Did a big revamp on my team between yesterday and today. Spent a little more time thinking about it this time out.

Goal - Joe Hart
Defender - Ivancovic, G Johnson, Hangeland
Midfield - Gerrard, Mata, Hazard, Paulinho
Forward - Podolski, Dzeko , Lambert
Subs - Given, Lucas, Baker and Turner

Mignolet

Agger
Ivanovic
Collins
Metersacker

Nolan
Hazard
Walcott
Michu

Dzeko
Bony

Subs : Davies - Rio - Brittain - Lambert

I've also made some changes.

Mignolet
Mertesacker Kompany Baines
Walcott Snodgrass Nolan Mata Hazard
Lukaku Dzeko

Relying on Chelsea scoring a few early on.

Markt85 said:
1st time I've played it this year - can someone advise me or inbox me if there is tips that should be done , ie: best player to make captain ...when to do subs etc

I'm no expert. Played last year and was in the top 200 until it went pear shaped when Suarez got suspended, Harard & Nasty got hurt, Zab was rested. Took a beating and droped like a stone.

Make sure the top players you buy are going to play every week and score goals. Defenders rarely score so look for guys who might get clean sheets. Same with Keepers. Best to go cheeper on defenders since they don't score as often. Unless you go for Hart, who will get you more clean sheets(at least he has in previous years) or try and save cap room as well. Go for the cheapest backup keeper since he won't play.

I always play 3 at the back to get an extra scorer in the line-up. If you can get 3 sure-fire strikers who will score and start every game you can try that. If you have a striker that may not start every game then go 2 up top just in case he doesn't play. Can't afford to take a 0 on a striker. M's goals count double points so if you can get one that scores like Bale or Michu did last year you will do well.

Captain should be a player who will score the most on your team. I would stick with 1 player unless he doesn't play or another player has 2 games that week. If you try to guess who's gonna score and change it around every week you end up missing the guy that scores every week.

Don't use up your transfers on a wim. I made that mistake figuring I'd be OK with 3 games to go and everyone got hurt, didn't play/ suspended and I only had 8 players avavilable.

Hope I helped.

This is my "B" Team

Gks - Begovic - Bunn

Defs- Baines - Bassong- Baker - Bertrand - Boyata

Mids- Boateng - Brown - Boyd - Brady - Bacuna

Fwds - Benteke - Ba - Berbatov

......... but I will have my "A" Team out for Saturday ;)

Can get 2 players away from a team who've all played for City:

Given
Westwood

Distin
Toure
Garrido

Ireland
Bellamy

Anelka
Adebayor
Sturridge

Can't imagine it would do very well but the frontline looks alright. Can have 3 current city players so would only need Sinclair to move to West Brom and someone to sign an ex city defender or midfielder for a complete City team.

Neither goalie would play and I'm not sure if Ireland is still on his way out at Villa, was close to signing for Doncaster last I heard but that seems to have gone quiet.

I'm in. Current team:

1236tfo.png

-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:35 pm --

Shakhtar the heart (and you're to blame)

Lloris
Boruc

Ivanovic
Garrido
Shaw
Azpilicueta
Koscielny

Schneiderlin
Giaccherini
Wilshere
Yaya
Silva

van Wolfswinkel
Bony
Aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.