fantasy football premierleague.com 2013/14

Funny looking at all the highest scores had united player as captain van persie and token city player on there team. I know it's a game but just can't put any scum on my team.

Cannot believe I dropped mignolet for sczeny, and anyone who hasrGsin their team are due a virtual slaughtering. I hate rags i fuckin hate em

lastmanback said:
Funny looking at all the highest scores had united player as captain van persie and token city player on there team. I know it's a game but just can't put any scum on my team.

Exactly as least you know you are not a scumbag

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
If I had the admin rights I'd just delete all the teams with rag players in them

It's been said before it's too difficult to monitor, you'd have to go through every team each week to check no-one had transferred one in.

I had Benteke in my team but transferred him as i was told by a total twat he was injured for 3 weeks.

17 Fuckin points so far, not to fret though.

Zabs Dzeko Silva Soldado to come to the rescue.

Knowing my luck Soldado will be on the bench, Richards will play, Negredo will be up front and Silva will trip over himself.

You said Edin was our number 1 striker Manuel, don't let me down.

kenzie115 said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
If I had the admin rights I'd just delete all the teams with rag players in them

It's been said before it's too difficult to monitor, you'd have to go through every team each week to check no-one had transferred one in.
Top Twenty Teams...
Click on first one.... (Rag in team) Click on delete (No Rag in team) Click on team two....

Forty Clicks... job done.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.comparetheragtwat.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.comparetheragtwat.com</a>

Simples ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.