fantasy football premierleague.com 2013/14

ohfk said:
I'm feeling dirty and confused!

I originally had van persie in my team, then I switched it about as the thought of being happy when he scored made me feel wrong.

I assumed I had changed it. I genuinely had not checked again since altering my team( went to the fringe and left it be) and proudly stating there were no rags in it.

Ashamed to say I obviously had not confirmed my transfers, and when I checked after yesterdays round of matches, RVP was still in my team.

I can only apologise, though I'm not sure if can do anything about it till the transfers come round again.

I did the only honourable thing under the circumstances and quit the bluemoon league.

i have RVP in my team and hes captain... i couldnt care less if he scored... as long as city beat them and we win every other game then im really not bothered... you wont win FF without van persie just like united wouldnt of done without him

ohfk said:
ohfk said:
I'm feeling dirty and confused!

I originally had van persie in my team, then I switched it about as the thought of being happy when he scored made me feel wrong.

I assumed I had changed it. I genuinely had not checked again since altering my team( went to the fringe and left it be) and proudly stating there were no rags in it.

Ashamed to say I obviously had not confirmed my transfers, and when I checked after yesterdays round of matches, RVP was still in my team.

I can only apologise, though I'm not sure if can do anything about it till the transfers come round again.

I did the only honourable thing under the circumstances and quit the bluemoon league.

Just having a laugh mate. Much rather you stayed in the league.

Is anyone using the Sky Sports fantasy thing too?

Is it possible to make transfers now since City are playing tonight. Eg. Replacing some players with City players? And would lose points etc. if you did.

robbed!

only gave dzeko 1 assist!

he had the assist for both silva and aguero goals.

no bonus points either despite being the sponsor and sky MOM

supercity88 said:
Sometimes it gets updated. Im sure they will add a bonus onto Dzeko's score!

they've given bonus points to aguero, yaya and lescott

they only gave 3 assists to dzeko, aguero and zabba.

on the faq on their site it says once the points have been added they cant be amended, i've emailed them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.