fantasy football premierleague.com 2013/14

lastmanback said:
Funny looking at all the highest scores had united player as captain van persie and token city player on there team. I know it's a game but just can't put any scum on my team.

They are a disgrace of a man

My first year playing this 'format'. Anyone know if a defender comes on near the end and his team keep a clean sheet, does he get the clean sheet bonus (ie, Kaboul v Palace)?
Thanks

Hamann Pineapple said:
lastmanback said:
Funny looking at all the highest scores had united player as captain van persie and token city player on there team. I know it's a game but just can't put any scum on my team.

They are a disgrace of a man

How can anyone sit and watch them and hope one of their players scores?

No amount of points is worth feeling so dirty!

I'm feeling dirty and confused!

I originally had van persie in my team, then I switched it about as the thought of being happy when he scored made me feel wrong.

I assumed I had changed it. I genuinely had not checked again since altering my team( went to the fringe and left it be) and proudly stating there were no rags in it.

Ashamed to say I obviously had not confirmed my transfers, and when I checked after yesterdays round of matches, RVP was still in my team.

I can only apologise, though I'm not sure if can do anything about it till the transfers come round again.

ohfk said:

I originally had van persie in my team, then I switched it about as the thought of being happy when he scored made me feel wrong.

I assumed I had changed it. I genuinely had not checked again since altering my team( went to the fringe and left it be) and proudly stating there were no rags in it.

Ashamed to say I obviously had not confirmed my transfers, and when I checked after yesterdays round of matches, RVP was still in my team.

I can only apologise, though I'm not sure if can do anything about it till the transfers come round again.

welcome-to-starbucks-now-gtfo-random-20906163-500-333.jpg

johnny on the spot said:
ohfk said:

welcome-to-starbucks-now-gtfo-random-20906163-500-333.jpg

"How should I F*** off" ?

Impossible to win this without van Persie. Pisses me off that even some people on Bluemoon have him in their team. Blues shouldn't sit at home and be happy when the Rags score. I would never be able to be happy about a goal scored by the Rags. A Bluemoon league should be a rag- free game really and it should not be necessary for the admins to go through the league and ban people that have rags in their team.

skandreas said:
Impossible to win this without van Persie. Pisses me off that even some people on Bluemoon have him in their team. Blues shouldn't sit at home and be happy when the Rags score. I would never be able to be happy about a goal scored by the Rags. A Bluemoon league should be a rag- free game really and it should not be necessary for the admins to go through the league and ban people that have rags in their team.

Amen to that!

Yes I agree. Rags are only good to clean shoes with. I can never fantasize about one in my football team. I would rather be ranked number 2.5 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.