fantasy football premierleague.com 2013/14

Scouse_Jimi said:
two leagues running then isn't there...The honourable league and the Scum Ridden league

I would happily subscribe to an Honourable League (ragless). Happy to set one up if one doesn't already exist?

Subs have to be done a few hours before the first match of that gameweek, so no, because this game is actually part of gameweek 1 (Chelsea play twice in this gameweek).

You can put the player into your team now, but your team that will earn points this gameweek will be the one you picked before the season kicked off.

The new player will earn points from gameweek 2 onwards.

Hope this makes sense reading it back :)

J i m s t e r said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
two leagues running then isn't there...The honourable league and the Scum Ridden league

I would happily subscribe to an Honourable League (ragless). Happy to set one up if one doesn't already exist?

Yeah, please do. Impossible to compete with people that use RvP. Will be hard to keep it ragless though. It seems some people just can't keep themselves from transferring RvP into their team.

skandreas said:
J i m s t e r said:
Scouse_Jimi said:

Yeah, please do. Impossible to compete with people that use RvP. Will be hard to keep it ragless though. It seems some people just can't keep themselves from transferring RvP into their team.

Definitely like to be involved with that one...Hopefully drag a decent number with us. Same on the LFC forum I post on, cunts picking scum players...can't get my head round it. Damned yanks, must be!

Scouse_Jimi said:
skandreas said:
J i m s t e r said:

Definitely like to be involved with that one...Hopefully drag a decent number with us. Same on the LFC forum I post on, ***** picking scum players...can't get my head round it. Damned yanks, must be!

I did, then I didn't ..then I kind of did again..it's a long story :)

However, if someone was to make a ragless league, beginning at week two I would definitely be up for it.

Scouse_Jimi said:
skandreas said:
J i m s t e r said:

Definitely like to be involved with that one...Hopefully drag a decent number with us. Same on the LFC forum I post on, ***** picking scum players...can't get my head round it. Damned yanks, must be!

Bah! This yank would touch that rapist with a ten foot pole!

I emailed them about the Dzeko assist I moaned about yesterday. The response was it was the Silva goal that Dzeko didn't get the assist for!!

Apparently the rules have changed this year and if there's a 'significant' deflection on the last touch before the goalscorer then it no longer counts as an assist.

I thought it was Aguero's goal they hadn't credited the assist to Dzeko for!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.