fantasy football premierleague.com 2013/14

i can't understand why everyone doesn't have 3 chelsea players to begin with - just swap one out after gameweek 1

Entered tonight

Hart
Baines,Williams Ivanovic
Milner Mata Scurle Cabaye
Dzeko Benteke and Sturridge

Good luck all

1st 11 is (will probably change many times)-

Mignolet
Caulker - Williams - Gibbs
De Bruyne - Coutinho - Paulinho - Hazard
Dzeko - Soldado - Sturridge

Feed the Elk said:
i can't understand why everyone doesn't have 3 chelsea players to begin with - just swap one out after gameweek 1

Because it may give you a lot of points on week 1 but what about week 3 when they don't play? or week 2 when that are away to the Rags? I made a similar mistake last season, I think it was Chelsea and Wigan who played twice on week 1. Not only did they not get the points I hoped for my team was weakened for several weeks thereafter, it then took me most of the season to chase up with others in my league. I almost played an early wildcard to sort it out.

First time entrant in this league, in a couple of others so my team has just replicated over.

GK Mignolet
Def Jagielka, Luiz, Vidic
Mid Lucas, Michu, Silva, Paulinho
Str Decko (VC), Torres (C), R Twat Persie

And yes I do feel uncomfortable picking rags, but I take some measure of pleasure in putting them in a classic City home kit to play for ColinBell. Agree with the post that questioned the price of City's new boys - perhaps they got burned by Aguero in his first season.

I have gone for three Chelsea to start with based on them playing Hull, I will probably make the mistake I always do and assume that people will score and win heavily in certain games. I always end up playing wildcard too early as well! To be fair I have gone for:

Mignolet
Mertesacker
Baines
Ivanovic
Hazard
Dembele
Navas
Morrison
Lukaku
Dzeko
Lambert

Also got Richards, Snodgrass and Agger as subs so got enough to change around. It's more about form players than who the opposition is, as I always forget to my detriment. Wouldn't choose rag players out of principle. Van Persie is far too expensive compared to other options available as well. Having City players is problematic as we dont know who will play. I've taken a punt on Dzeko to start the first couple but Van Wolfswinkel, Kone etc might be better bets!

293zmac.png

kp789 said:
How does the situation work with teams that play twice in a week? Can you tactically get quite a few points through this method.

Yeah, but as above you are going to get a week when Chelsea don't play so you've got to be canny with your transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.