fantasy football premierleague.com 2013/14

I have a question about technical site of the game. I hope somebody will be able to help me.

I have observed that when a price of a player from my team rise (For example, Benteke from 9.0 to 9.1) ánd I try to sell him I get only as much as I paid for him and not how much he is worth at the moment. On the contrary when a price of a player fall (For instance Hazard from 9.5 to 9.4) and I want to sell him I will only get what he is worth at the moment and not what I paid for him. Therefore, it seems to me as the game is not rewarding buying improving players, but at the same time, punish buying descending one - as a result I canno't have more than 100 pounds for transfer at any time, but I can have less (at the moment, if I sell all players I have 99,9 pounds).

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Iskand said:
I have a question about technical site of the game. I hope somebody will be able to help me.

I have observed that when a price of a player from my team rise (For example, Benteke from 9.0 to 9.1) ánd I try to sell him I get only as much as I paid for him and not how much he is worth at the moment. On the contrary when a price of a player fall (For instance Hazard from 9.5 to 9.4) and I want to sell him I will only get what he is worth at the moment and not what I paid for him. Therefore, it seems to me as the game is not rewarding buying improving players, but at the same time, punish buying descending one - as a result I canno't have more than 100 pounds for transfer at any time, but I can have less (at the moment, if I sell all players I have 99,9 pounds).

Note the following rule:

Player Prices

Player prices change during the season dependent on the popularity of the player in the transfer market. Player prices do not change until the season starts.

The price shown on your transfers page is a player's selling price. This selling price may be less than the player's current purchase price as a sell-on fee of 50% (rounded up to the nearest £0.1m) will be applied on any profits made on that player.

For example, if you buy a player for £8.3m and when you transfer him his price is £9.0m, his selling price will be £8.6m.

So, if a player's price increases enough you will make a profit on him and your overall ream value can exceed 100million.

Mancity1980 said:
Iskand said:

Note the following rule:

Player Prices

Player prices change during the season dependent on the popularity of the player in the transfer market. Player prices do not change until the season starts.

The price shown on your transfers page is a player's selling price. This selling price may be less than the player's current purchase price as a sell-on fee of 50% (rounded up to the nearest £0.1m) will be applied on any profits made on that player.

For example, if you buy a player for £8.3m and when you transfer him his price is £9.0m, his selling price will be £8.6m.

So, if a player's price increases enough you will make a profit on him and your overall ream value can exceed 100million.

Thank you. That is what I was searching for.

Mr Rich said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
I'm .7 million up...can almost afford to start a reserve team

Team value £98.9m
In the bank £1.8m

How best to put this...? Well...from your user name it can be assumed that you are from Liverpool, so perhaps you are a victim of circumstance more than anything else.

£98.9m ('m' in this case does stand for million, that I think you are aware of) + £1.8m = £100.7m.

Now that, for all budding mathematicians out there, is £100m + £0.7m. Still with me?

£0.7m is made up of less than £1m, 7/10 of it in fact, that is a fraction of the million pound. To make these fractions add up to a whole, which when using fractions we usually refer to a 1. For this to happen we need the fraction to balance both side for example: 3/3; 4/4; or in the case of this £1m 10/10. Currently we have 7/10 not 7/1.

So now all we need to know is what this £0.7m or 7/10 of £1m if you prefer is called.

In the world today we use numbers to count things, usually these are displayed in numerals to quicken the process, for example X would be the Roman numeral for our modern day '10'. £1m is displayed as £1,000,000. That's quite a lot of "zeros"! What we want to find is £700,000, as the observant class members may have spotted that is one less '0'.

For this exercise to be complete we need to know how this £700,000 is written/said in the English language. For speed purposes we will skip through all of the numbers, but this number '7' is said as "SEVEN". 7 times by (usually we would 'x' symbol for this) 100 equals 700, said as "SEVEN HUNDRED". But we still need the "three" additional "zeros" on the end. For this we need the number 1000 "ONE THOUSAND" when you times (700 x 1000) you get our magic numberSEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND NOT 7 MILLION

I would like to apologise for that. Realised about half way through it wasn't worth it but carried on anyway. In all fairness it is an easy mistake to make personally I would just think twice about posting sometimes. Similarly I thought twice about posting this and still thought it was a bad idea.
Similarly again, i suppose posting this is a bad idea and i've thought long and hard about. I should probably leave the honour to Scous_Jimi but hey ho.

.7 million

With a point (looks like this: . )

Sorry.

Maybe great at maths, but shit at reading.

pee dubya said:
Mr Rich said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
I'm .7 million up...can almost afford to start a reserve team

Team value £98.9m
In the bank £1.8m

How best to put this...? Well...from your user name it can be assumed that you are from Liverpool, so perhaps you are a victim of circumstance more than anything else.

£98.9m ('m' in this case does stand for million, that I think you are aware of) + £1.8m = £100.7m.

Now that, for all budding mathematicians out there, is £100m + £0.7m. Still with me?

£0.7m is made up of less than £1m, 7/10 of it in fact, that is a fraction of the million pound. To make these fractions add up to a whole, which when using fractions we usually refer to a 1. For this to happen we need the fraction to balance both side for example: 3/3; 4/4; or in the case of this £1m 10/10. Currently we have 7/10 not 7/1.

So now all we need to know is what this £0.7m or 7/10 of £1m if you prefer is called.

In the world today we use numbers to count things, usually these are displayed in numerals to quicken the process, for example X would be the Roman numeral for our modern day '10'. £1m is displayed as £1,000,000. That's quite a lot of "zeros"! What we want to find is £700,000, as the observant class members may have spotted that is one less '0'.

For this exercise to be complete we need to know how this £700,000 is written/said in the English language. For speed purposes we will skip through all of the numbers, but this number '7' is said as "SEVEN". 7 times by (usually we would 'x' symbol for this) 100 equals 700, said as "SEVEN HUNDRED". But we still need the "three" additional "zeros" on the end. For this we need the number 1000 "ONE THOUSAND" when you times (700 x 1000) you get our magic numberSEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND NOT 7 MILLION

I would like to apologise for that. Realised about half way through it wasn't worth it but carried on anyway. In all fairness it is an easy mistake to make personally I would just think twice about posting sometimes. Similarly I thought twice about posting this and still thought it was a bad idea.
Similarly again, i suppose posting this is a bad idea and i've thought long and hard about. I should probably leave the honour to Scous_Jimi but hey ho.

.7 million

With a point (looks like this: . )

Sorry.

Maybe great at maths, but shit at reading.

HA!! Well done. Don't I look like a turd!

Correct indeed. I read the bit about him buying a reserve team. Still not possible to even buy a player on the fantasy football game with £700,000, so I still believe in some way I was right, even If I was completely wrong and a right c**t about being so.

It's just oranges and lemons really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.